3. Confession

Kanae
Haruhi and I are mothers now. But seeing Haruhi take care of twins made me even more grateful to just have Yuki. Her boys were older than Yuki only by a few months and yet they seemed huge. Months for babies is a huge difference. Yuki could barely keep her head up when turned onto her stomach.

Haruhi's sons were holding them selves up on their legs. Not walking but standing for short periods of time.
And while Yukiko still drank milk, the boys ate mashed fruits.
Rei and Sosuke also had very developed personalities. Sosuke was far more interested in Yukiko than Rei was. Rei would ocassunally come around and poke Yuki then crawl off.
But Haruhi was constantly busy, keeping them out of trouble and I  thought it was adorable.

"Kanae you should sign up Yukiko for a swimming class!"

"Isnt she too young?"

Haruhi nodded. "But in three months she wont be. And you should start introducing her to water now."

"Why so our kids can join some kind of fan service swim club?"

"Uh...no."

I laughed "Sorry I've been watching too much anime."

Haruhi shook her head. " It'll be fun for you both. I know Sosuke really loves it.I wasn't sure Rei liked it at first. He had a rough start but he managed to be a great swimmer!"

I looked at Yukiko and then back at Haruhi. "Maybe that might be fun...Haruhi can I confess to you something?"
Haruhi nodded and I took a deep breath.
"Takashi isn't very...good with his emotions you know. Very quiet. Doesn't speak much, except to me. " Haruhi nodded.
" But a few months after Yuki was born he kept going missing at night while I thought he was working."I said looking down at our beautiful daughter. " And one night for
about a week he didn't come back.

Haruhi stared wide eyed.

"And recently he's been so distant. And quiet. He only carries Yuki from place to place but he never really hugs her or holds her, or anything." I sighed and looked at my feet.
"I'm starting to think that maybe...he doesn't want us around." I looked back up at Haruhi, tears dripping from my eyes  " So when we go back home I'm moving out and taking Yukiko!"

Haruhi gasped.

A/N

Sorry that this is so short. I decided to leave you guys on a cliffhanger until my writers block was over.