Hmmm?

Hi Im the author CullenJah

Someone asked me yesterday why does this story 'my protective brothers' is so chaotic o magulo or mahirap intindihin

!SPOILER!

Well sinadya ko po talagang magulo since it's about a girl who got adopted by an famous ppop boy group sb19 .  The girl who was adopted by SB19 is Gayle Ynna Leonnoir C. Dein or Akisha Mae Santos.

Im gonna tell you all a secret about Aki or Ynna. She is actually from a Rich Family. Her Mom is a Daughter of a Mafia Boss while the Her Dad is the C.E.O of a very big company.

Someone wants to destroy their family and that's his Dad Rival and Her mom's Ex, Aki has an  Older Brother named Tristan.

When Akisha was 3 months old  her family died in a fire and she and her older brother the only one survived. But the thing is they got separated and probably right now her older brother tristan forgotten about her.

And ayum 'di manlang nya alam na ganun yung nangyari sa family nya. Al she know is that they died on a plane crash.

And the S1 is actually only the prologue while the S2 is the "Chapter 1"

And kaya magulo kasi magulo yung buhay ni Akisha and ng SB19 since they met each other.

Now let's go to Luna Reyes

Luna was akisha's mom ex daughter who also got caught on the fire
She got the opposite of Akisha

She still have the rest of her family alive while akisha's family is already d3@d.

Why did Luna and her brother got into the Orphanage?
  The answer is Luna and Her brother got abandoned by their mother because of what happened to their dad.

Now to SB19
As we all know SB19 did something which is they want to get revenge to Luna.

As this story Titled "My Protective Brothers" it's not about being over Protective because aki have a crush or someone is liking aki but it's about  they wil do anything to protect aki kahit pa ikasira pa ng pangalan nila, kahit sa tunay na pamilya nila gagawin nila yon.

If you guys stil have a question just ask me and i'll answer them!
□■□■□■□■□•○•○•○•○•○•○■□■□■□■□■□