S3: Chapter 2: Alaina

— "Damn that bullshit Akisha!" I screamed and throw the vase.

"Ma'am please calm down, wala naman tayong magagawa kung sya yung top 1 model again this year!" My assistant said, i glared at her and she stepped back a little.

"I'm sorry ma'am.." she said.

Damn that Akisha, dahil lang sa inampon sya ng disbanded p-pop kings eh ang yabang na nya?! Purket sobrang sikat na niya?!? Tangina nya!!

I would fucking destroy that woman's life! 

I remember when we first fucking met, pinahiya nya ko sa buong klase!!

-

"Ampon ka lang! Sinabi nga ng SB19 sa live nila nung nakaraan na you're a hindrance eh! Dagdag stress ka pa nga daw!!" I said before giggling

"Th-they said that?" Akisha said sadly, look how pathetic she is.

"Yes! HAHAHAHA AMPON AMPON!!"

-

"How dare you tell a lie to her? You made her cry for almost whole two days! Halos ayaw niya kaming pakinggan" Stell said to me while my classmates are looking at me with such faces.

"I'm just telling the truth! Eh diba po you adopted her?!" I shouted.

I can see how SB19 is mad at me, i was just telling the truth!

My mom...wait no my mom is looking at me with..a mad face. FUCK!

"M-mom.." i said to myself and then i glared at akisha she was smiling and giggling?! That bitch?!

-

UGHH!! I HATE HER!!

"

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!" I screamed and throw another fragile things in my wall.