S3:Chapter 3: The new life

— It was February 19 and it's kuya Josh's twins birthday; Cei and Keira's birthday. It's currently 3:00 am in the morning me and kuya Josh, Stell, Pablo, Ken and Jah are getting ready for the party that's gonna be held here at our house. Since there would be a lot of visitors that will come, kuya Stell and Pablo are the cooks, while me and kuya Jah are doing the decorations at the living room.

Then a thought suddenly pop out in my mind out of nowhere, i stopped putting some decorations and stare at floor for seconds before i talked. "Kuya, what if you didn't adopt me and all of what happened back then didn't happen...ano sa tingin mo yung life nyo na wala ako?" i asked and the last question really sounded like i'm very much like a treasure for them to have me.

Kuya Jah looked at me for seconds before he smiled and spoke in a soft reassuring tone. "Aki, probably we won't be still realize that the word love is easy to say but hard to do. When we saw you, may naramdaman kami na we should help her, we should her except for Pablo alam mo naman na yun am i right?"

"What? except for kuya Pablo??" I asked confused, what does kuya meant except for kuya pablo?.

"Oh...well nung nawawala ka kasi dati nung kinuha ka ni vince, he confessed to us na ever since nung ni adopt ka namin until yung nga na nawawala ka, he never loved you and that he just pretended pretended to love you, pero nung nawala ka he was hurt and confused kung bakit siya nasasaktan at apektadong apektado na nawawala ka. Dun niya lang na realized na mahal ka niya as his adopted sister and ginagaslight niya yung sarili niya noon na hindi ka niya mahal, na dahil lang yun sa sinabi nila tatang and teacher na mag adopt kami para meron kaming new responsibility." Kuya Jah said in a gentle tone.

I didn't spoke, i sighed and continue putting on decorations. So, kuya Pablo really didn't love me back then? even he truly love me now it hurts to know that he didn't love me.

"Jah, alam mo kung nasaan sila Josh and Ken?" kuya Pablo suddenly spoke and he was behind me, i flinched a little but i didn't look back and just continued put the decorations.

"Nasa backyard sila nag lalagay din ng decorations." Kuya Jah said and looked at me for a second.

"and Pau mamaya usap tayo." kuya Jah said and from the shadow of Kuya Pau i saw he nodded.

*time skip*

it's already 8:38 am and we're almost done, i went to Cei and Keira's room and Kuya Josh was there.

"Kuya.." i spoke gently and kuya smiled at me.

"ang cute nila no? akalain mo yun limang taon na kong may anak" kuya josh chuckled.

suddenly, keira's eyes slowly opened.

"mm...dada.." keira said and kuya josh and i both smiled.

"Yes kei??" lumapit si kuya josh kay Keira.

"happy birthday." sabi ko and Keira smiled.

"yay...!" keira exclaimed but in a lazy and sleepy tone.

"Kuya iwan ko na muna kayo, mag help pa ko sa baba" I said and lumabas ng kwarto.

----

"happy birthday my beautiful princess" i said to my daughter, i caressed her arms gently.

"dada...is mama going to be here??" Keira asked and my eyes widened.

Gwen...

"No, mama is not gonna be here but she has a gift for you and cei...she said she's still busy..." I smiled at her.

i noticed Cei is waking up.

"morning cei, happy birthday." i said and smiled at him.

"Thank you dad." Cei said..

At his young age, he sure act like an adult already he knew what happened to his mom, he knew that Gwen died after she gave birth at them.

"Cei cei!! Mama has a gift for us!!" Keira said in excitement and shook Cei.

"ugh but mama's gone?"

"no no!! she's just busy, right dada!?",

I didn't respond and just smiled at them, i lifted the both of them.

"How about we go done and eat breakfast? you'll be surprised what me and your uncles and aunt did."

----

"Ano yung gusto mo pag usapan Jah?" Pablo said and sat beside me. We're at the backyard, sitting down at one of the benches.

"I told Akisha na hindi mo siya mahal dati." I said directly and Pablo's eyes widened.

"w-what!? bakit mo sinabi sakaniya, so that's why she's avoiding me!"

"I know, but she asked me na What if hindi natin siya ni adopt! She also need to know what you felt back then, she deserves to know!" i said and looked him, he was furious at the same time he knows i'm right.

--