1.

Melanie Martinez - Toxic ▶

Author POV

A thin petite figure is seen laying in bed looking ethereal as the morning shine rays kiss his porcelain face making his eyes flutter from the light before he sighs in content hugging his pillow one last time and finally woke up to start his day.

Felix drags his body to his bathroom discarding his PJs and turning on the shower to the right temperature before jumping in and washing his body using his strawberry scented body wash.

The water droplets flowing down his petite body making his skin glisten and seem more alluring as he runs his hands over his boobs washing them down to his flat tiny tummy and little waist.

Finishing his shower he goes over to his single walk in closet and choose a purple long sleeved fashinnova fuzzy crop top with its matching bum short that made his bubble butt pop out and look even more sexy.

The femina male proceeds to eat his breakfast and grab his jacket and text his hyung good morning.

Lixie Pixie

Good morning hyung(^з^)-♡,
Hope you have a wonderful day
at the shoot today, Saranghae❤

Minho Hyung

Good morning to you too
my baby, thanks and have a wonderful day too( ˘ ³˘)♥

With that Felix goes to his company base, he arrives at the 3 story building that looks modern but painted in pink and purple with the sign Lee Saesangs outside.

Upon entering he greets his reception then goes to the elevator and presses the third floor button, arriving at his office he sits down and starts going through his work emails which are mostly from ent news companys who are wanting information on certain idols and celebrities.

You see Felix started his company as a way to get closer to his idol whom he admired so much, he wanted to know the males every movement to what he eats, wears and does when he's not in front of the cameras and fans.

Felix wanted to know the real Bang Chan, the famous male idol who makes every woman and femina man hearts beat a little faster when he's next to them or by simply showing his dimple smile on the TV screen. Felix had fallen in love with the male by first seeing him on TV performing his debut song Hellevator, the males amazing vocals and rap had his little heart go uwu hence determining to love him and make him his by hook or crook.

The femina male had managed to track his company, dorm, his home and his schedule following him and taking pictures of him to hang on his bedroom wall so he could look at the dashing male every time he went to bed and woke up.

Minho found out about his little brothers stalking and instead of telling him what he did was wrong, the older simply told Felix to make money out of it even going as far as buying a building registering it as an investigation company and hiring a staff of renowned hackers to support his baby brother.

And thus Lee Saesangs was born, the company catered to ent news who wanted gossip about stars when they themselves couldn't figure out anything and Felix and his team being good always delivered.

The brother/hyung Lee Minho was someone who you could call cold, ruthless, cunning and merciless in the fashion and ent industry as the CEO had never lost his position as the No.1 fashion company in Asia as he got to his position through both straight and underhanded means to his competitors.

But despite being as cold as he is, he was a brother con who doted on his little bun Felix as they only had each other as family, Minho would become someone different when it came to Felix being his sunshine and knight in shining armor as the younger called him if someone dared to hurt the femina male.

Everyone in the circle knew Felix was Minho's reverse scale, you could try and touch his company and he wouldn't bat an eye at you if he thought you were insignificant but dare touch a single hair on Felix's head and you'll regret your birth.

Anyway back to Felix the male was compiling an email about the new celebrity couple JenKai who were rumored to be dating but no pictures had surfaced yet, but who was Felix.

His photographers had managed to capture both pictures and videos of the couple on a romantic date on a private beach and some pictures of them at the mall wearing masks,Felix sent half of the pictures and two videos to the top ent news company Dispatch who immediately said thank you and sent ten million won in his bank account as the payment.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in" his sweet voice resonates through the room before another beautiful femina male with chubby cheeks entered bouncing.

"Hey Felix, and did your brother change his number again?" the male says sitting down taking out his phone.

"Hey Jisung, and Nope he still uses the same one. Why?" He asks also checking his brothers number.

"Then he must've blocked me, Again" Jisung says pouting .

"Don't worry Ji, you know he'll unblock you and then y'all will talk about whatever made him block you in the first place"

Lixie Pixie

Hyungie please unblock Jisungಥ_ಥ
He's in my office sad. Again.
Pleaseeeeee😊

Minho Hyung

Fine only for you;)

" I have told him to unblock you now please out, I need to send emails" Felix says driving the older out.

"Thank u Lixie , I'll buy you lunch" Jisung says already typing away on his phone on the way out.