2.Dinner Date

Melanie Martinez - Spider Web▶

Author POV

It was now lunch time and Felix and Han were eating in peace chatting about why Minho blocked Han in the first place.

"But Ji, why did you do that though. You know my brother doesn't like sharing his things with others" Felix says putting down his chopsticks.

"Minho is overreacting, it wasn't that bad besides he should be happy that companies spotted his beautiful boyfriend to model for their lingerie" Jisung says like its the most basic thing, but he actually knows its not.

Jisung had bought a red two piece sexy see through crop top and leather bum short from Fendi and decided to post a picture wearing it, the outfit showed a whole lot of skin that Minho didn't want his boyfriend showing so he got angry. The males fuse blowed when he saw how other males commented thirst traps on his boyfriends profile and some lingerie company wanted his boyfriend to model in those too revealing pieces since they had seen Jisung had the perfect body for it.

Minho blacklisted the company before blocking Jisung as punishment.

"But honey you know Minho hyung doesn't want anyone else seeing what he got"

"I know and I apologized for posting the pic, even deleted it on my socials and he forgave me but it kinda went downhill again when Fendi used my pic on their IG without consulting me and Minho thought I gave it to them" Jisung says banging his head on the table.

"Stop that, I'm pretty sure he won't want you with a bruised forehead" Felix says laughing .

"Ha ha very funny, well now he has unblocked me but he's leaving my texts on read"

"You deserve it" Seungmin says getting in with a paper bag from panda express.

"Of course the evil puppy thinks so" Jisung says rolling his eyes at Seungmin who shrugs before sitting down and starts eating.

"Hey mong mong, where's Innie" Felix pulls Seungmins cheeks making kissing gestures which the other smiles back before greeting.

"Hey Felix hyung, anyway Jeongin is not eating with us today. He's finishing up on your thing tonight and he said he'll eat outside so yea" Seungmin says taking Jisungs coke and drinking it.

"Hey!" Jisung says trying to get it back whilst Seungmin teases him.

"Leave him Hannie, also I can't wait for tonight" Felix says smiling imagining being on a date with Channie.

"(Sigh) Are you sure you want to go through with this Lixie?" Jisung asks slightly worried about tonight for Felix.

Even Seungmin was worried about him after having seen what Chan was like off camera, the idol was sometimes explosive and def not a good guy but then Felix always got what he wanted.

"Don't worry guys I'll be careful I promise, besides Minho hyung will skin him alive if he ever did anything to hurt me" Felix said as a matter of fact which the other two had to admit.

Minho most definitely would skin the idol alive if he hurt his younger brother.

( ˘ ³˘)❤Timeskip powered by my laziness.

Felix was dressed in a nude Chanel wet design bodycon dress that hugged his luscious body as it showed his curves perfectly and made him to be the Aphrodite he was.

Topping it up with red lipstick and minimum natural makeup that showed his porcelain skin with the galaxy littered across his face, no sane male wouldn't want to make him his wife.

"It has been fifteen minutes since he entered the shower and the décor team is done, You can now enter and enjoy your evening" Jeongin said talking to Felix through the phone informing him of the progress.

They were now in Bang Chan's hotel and made all preparations for their first date while the male was in the shower, Chan had finished filming a variety show and wanted a bit of rest in his apartment in Seoul.

He had given Changbin his bodyguard sometime off and his manager Seungmin also taking a break since he wasn't going to be doing any work in the next week.

Finishing up on his shower and wearing his sweatpants he proceed to do his skin routine in his bedroom, done with that the male decided to get something to eat in the kitchen before he started working on a track.

But to his surprise he stumbled upon a candle lit dinner with what he had to admit to himself was a sexy divine creature drinking wine looking at him with starry eyes, the older had to blink a couple of times to make sure he wasn't going crazy or imagining stuff.

"Hello Christopher" Felix says in his alluring voice standing up from his seat.

"Who are you ?" Chan asked his voice getting cold as the possibility of the femina male in front of him being sent by his enemies crossed his mind.

"I'm Lee Felix, brother of Lee Minho of Lee Fashion" the younger introduced himself with a curtsy before going to stand in front of Chan offering him a glass of wine.

'Lee Minho the highest ranking business man in Asia, his brother here? For what? I don't have any beef or business merger with him, unless this little thing right here is lying' with that conclusion in his mind Chan looks at the glass in front of him before slapping it away causing a sharp sound of it breaking on the wall sound through the apartment.

Felix flinches and before he could process anything Chan takes the one he was drinking and slams him body first on the table locking the youngers hands behind him making the younger whimper at the pain and teardrops threatening to fall.

"I'm going to ask again pretty boy, Who are you?" Chan asked his voice dropping dangerously low as he leaned over Felix smelling the enticing fragrance from the younger as he licked his neck causing Felix to shudder and whimper some more.

'It wasn't supposed to happen like this' Chan was supposed to be awestruck by him and at least have a decent conversation with him, the younger thought to himself as he felt the grip on his hands getting more painful causing tears to spill.

"I-I-I'm Lee Felix, (sniffle) Please let me g-go, you're (sniffles) hurting me" Felix said as he felt Chan push against him seemingly aroused but he wasn't happy about it, it was supposed to happen beautifully with his consent after confessing his love to the older and hopefully Chan liking him back.

Chan didn't wanna lie but this little beautiful boy in front of him was waking up his desires especially when he heard him whimper , 'imagine what he would sound like moaning my name' the male thought to himself as he pushed his hard on more on the others ass but he felt him visibly shaking and the sniffling increasing.

"Shhhh baby boy, didn't you come here for me to fuck you" he said freeing Felix's hands and taking a step back to observe the others breathtaking features.

Felix immediately stood straight rubbing his wrists, even though Chan hadn't put enough force to hurt him it was still uncomfortable.

"I-I came here to h-have a date with y-you" Felix said biting his lip looking down , he should have thought his plan through.

"(Chuckles) oh I see, but what if you're armed and dangerous. Imagine finding a stranger making themselves comfortable in your home, I bet you would call the police without even giving a chance to explain themselves Or am I wrong Felix" Chan said taking his phone from his pocket unlocking it.

Chan was right, hell Felix would've screamed and called his brother. But why did Chan seem like he was about to call the police.

"D-Don't call the police, I'm not armed I swear" the younger said speaking fast and raising his hands.

Chan looked at him and chuckled.

"Cute, dont worry i'm just checking something" Chan said continuing to view Felix's bio on google and was impressed that it really was Lee Minho's precious baby brother in front of him.

And in that moment a dark thought flashed in the handsome males mind making him smirk at the idea before switching his phone off and sitting down at the chair opposite Felix and picked up a fork,

"Let's eat dinner shall we" Chan said flashing his dazzling dimple smile that made Felix's heart skip making him blush.

"Y-yea" that's all the younger said before going back to his seat and pouring himself a glass of wine as he felt he needed it now more.