four

It had been around 10 minutes since the three had arrived and the five boys were sitting around the table enjoying freshly cooked bibimbap.

There was a conversation going on around the table but beomgyu wasn't paying attention. He was too busy watching the pretty pink boy in front of him. (definitely not creepy)

"And that's how I got bent over backward by Ronald McDonald." Hueningkai leaned on his hand looking at beomgyu with irritation.

He could tell the older was off in his own world by the way he sat there staring at his food.

that guys really pretty.. the way he's twirling his fork, damn that rings nice.. I bet he'd be good with his hands.. wait kai and that McDonald's clown got it on? What-

"Wait what-" beomgyu jerked his head up, rushing to get up he practically fell off his chair.

"YOU FUCKED MICKEYD'S CLOWN? WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU HOE? DID TYUN KNOW? ARE YOU CHEATING ON HIM WITH A CLOWN?!" Beomgyu was now standing in a corner he backed himself into screaming at his best friend, a horrified look painted on his face.

"No no nonononono! Beomgyu he said that to get your attention!" The tallest boy, soobin, laughed at beomgyus reaction.

Hueningkai was about to start laughing again when a sneaker hit him in the back of the head, sending the whole room into laughter.

Well.. minus kai.

"okay.. CHOI BEOMGYU I WILL GET YOU" he practically leaped out of his chair toward the older, making the other three laugh harder when beomgyu shrieked.

The youngest somehow ended up holding beomgyu in a chokehold as he scolded him. "Don't throw things" and "This is a terrible first impression" being said many times as he wagged his finger in the olders face.

Taehyun leaned over the table while that was happening and ate about half a serving of kais bibimbap, just to see if he'd notice.

He did, of course, kais food is like his baby- minus the stuffies obviously. What taehyun didn't expect though, was a fork half stabbing him in the cheek while he was chewing the bibimbap.

He almost spit it out from the force kai put into it "Stop stealing from me dickwad!" hueningkai huffed at his boyfriend.

After seeing hueningkai distracted beomgyu decided to sit back at the table, finishing his meal,

After dinner the five played board games to break the ice with each other.

About 4 hours of just the five being chaotic together past before Taehyun caught a glance of the clock and quickly herded up the two others and pushed them out the door. Short "good night"s and "Thank you"s were tossed as they rushed out.

Not before exchanging numbers obviously. Well, not before yeonjun and beomgyu exchanged numbers..