five

yazjun
hey, hope you slept well. noticed you had a few drinks and seemed a bit loopy. just checking in. :)

sent 7:34 am

beomgyu groaned at the sound of notifications going off so early.

why the fuck is someone texting me at 7 that's so annoying

upon picking up his phone his mood automatically changed when seeing the name.

gyuurboo
good morning! thx for checking in im good, uou?

yazjun
I'm also good. How's your head? Do you need a hangover remedy? I make a preeeetty affective one

gyuurboo
if you want to make it sureee, wana js come ovr?

read 7:52 am

As soon as he sent that text beomgyu rushed downstairs to straighten up his living room a bit. He only had enough time to put a few dishes in the dishwasher and fix his couch up before yeonjun arrived at his doorstep.

"Hey yeonjun, come on in" beomgyu gestured inside as he sleepily smiled at the taller walking inside. "Hey, cozy house !" yeonjun headed toward the kitchen with a metal thermos, beomgyu following and sitting at the dining table.

"I'm just gonna pour this out, do you have a favorite cup?" Yeonjun opened cabinets until he found cups, scanning through them looking for the one beomgyu described.

"It's bear shaped and has gyu in white writing at the top!"

he must really like bears. all these mugs are bears.

"Ah here it is!" he pulled the mug out of the back of the cupboard and set it on the counter before quickly transferring the drink.

"What's in it?" beomgyu leaned his head on the table, sitting criss cross on the chair. "Water, lemon, and baking soda" yeonjun smiled and turned toward the younger with his cup.

"It may not taste delicious.. but it does the trick." he sat down across from him and set the mug infront of him. "Here, drink up!"

Beomgyu mindlessly drank yeonjuns concoction, quickly, surprising the older at how quickly it was finished.
"Damn did you even taste that-?" he laughed out, hitting the table in the process.

"Nope, and glad I didn't. Aftertaste sucks ass!" Beomgyu beamed before standing up and carefully setting the mug in the sink. "How's your day looking?" Yeonjun asked from the dining room.

"Sleeping, sleeping, and probably instant noodles for dinner" beomgyu replied, sitting back down across from yeonjun.

"How 'bout i replace the first 'sleeping' with 'hanging out with yeonjun'?" yeonjun smiled and slightly tilted his head in a questioning like way, using air quotes.

The younger smiled, dumbly, and nodded his head. "That sounds great!"