A fucking blessing [SEONGJOONG]

Vanilla, sweet.
Top Hj, bottom Sh.

"Mmmh~ That's tasty," Seonghwa sang happily, thankful for his lover to be this generous. He didn't typically buy weed, though he truly enjoyed it, so whenever Hongjoong told him to meet up and smoke, he would gladly aprove of the plan.

"Only the best quality weed for the best quality man!" Hongjoong said — a tad embarrassed after complementing his boyfriend — and then hid his face on Hwa's shoulder.

They layed on Hongjoong's bed, on their sides, face to face, forheads almost touching, an ash trey placed in between them to not dirty or burn the sheets. Spoiler alert: the sheets ended up dirty anyway. Who cares?
Hongjoong cared.
"Hey be careful, they're new sheets..." Said the smallest boy upon just realizing all the cinders over his bed. "If you leave a burn anywhere I'm making you pay for it~" The shorter teased. Seonghwa answered by exhaling all the smoke on his face, and, Joong atacked back by tickling his lover's waist — Seonghwa was sensitive when high, it amused Hongjoong.

He then took Hwa's hand, caressing it on purpose, and inhaled softly and slowly from the joint he just took, his cheeks becoming hollow and his eyes closing once it burnt to keep inhaling. After some long seconds, he let the smoke out just like his boyfriend had done, all on his direction. Though, as he was a way more experienced smoker, the cloud of weed managed to get Seonghwa dizzy for some seconds.

"You're pretty..." The compliment scaped Hwa's lips without warning when he saw Joong laugh at him, even so he played it off smoothly and, with his free hand, he placed a strand of Hongjoong's hair behind his ear. He gently analyzed his partner features, admiring silently how flustered he became as Seonghwa made the silence longer. It was an unspoken game, like an inside joke; Seonghwa teased Hongjoong until his checky behavior turned into shyness, or, as the option Joong had chosen today, into arousal.

He inhaled again, now keeping it on his lungs and giving the blunt back to the other. He then placed his hand on Seonghwa's cheek before leaning in and kissing his lips with an open mouth, letting him suck all the smoke he had on his lungs. A shutgun kiss. Seonghwa, after emptying his lungs, went back for a longer and slightly deeper kiss, taking his time to experience how he felt to his intoxicated senses.

"You are pretty, Seonghwa." And the softness of his voice and the feeling he put into his name melted Seonghwa's inside so quickly, he had had to restrain himself from not giving a fuck about the blunt in his hands and engulfing Hongjoong into the tightest, warmest hug. It would've ended up badly, maybe the room (along with the guys in it) burnt to ashes.

Instead, the taller left the blunt on the tray and placed it on his nightstand gently, teasing Hongjoong when their lips almost touched, making the boys smile. His hands instantly reached for the youngest's waist when he laid back down, their eyes meeting and knowing the looks of desire they both gave off. Hongjoong's hands ended up one on his chest and the other on his lower back, under his shirt. Joong's hands were always cold, no matter the season, and it made Seonghwa shiver for a nano-second, leaving his body wanting more of that tenderness.

It was going to be his first time having sex while under the influence of something other than alcohol (hopefully), and oh boy had he waited for and dreamed of this. His mind felt fuzzy and his libido high, as if the crazy hormone years had come back. Almost as if he was feeling as nervous as his first time with his boyfriend.

"Do you wanna fuck, lover boy?" That fucking tone again, making Seonghwa fall deeper into whatever he was feeling at the moment and making his intestines twist to the thought of Hongjoong making every move, taking control. He became so fixated over the echo the younger's voice left on his brain that he forgot he had been asked a question.
"Lover boy?" Called him Hongjoong again. Seonghwa dared to get out of his trance, once again locking eyes with his lover. "It's okay if you don't want, Hwa." The pet names and his caring tone made the older feel butterflies from his stomach to his heart.