A fun time [SEONGJOONG]

Toys, dom/sub space, messy sex.
Switch Seongjoong.

Seonghwa did as he told, in only five minutes he was on Hongjoong's dorm. He wondered what "toys" the younger could have bought. His mind imagined hundreds of options and all of them turned him on like crazy.

He entered the place and closed the door carefully. Was he nervous? He had done it with Hongjoong a lot of times, damn, they were boyfriends, so why was he so nervous? Oh, maybe it was excitement.

He came into the smaller's room. He was laying down on his bed, completely naked, he only had a necklace on. Fuck, did he got a new tattoo? On his ribs, black ink spelled: Dal nuovo mondo, 우리에게. "From the new world, to us." Fuck, that was hot.

Seonghwa sighed trying to collect himself, his boyfriend was too much.

He had different toys laying around, some seonghwa had seen before, others he had no clue how they worked. But he was so exciting to learn.

Hongjoong signalled him to come closer, and so he did. The boy took off his shirt, straight to the point. Seonghwa touched his chin before he did anything else, wanting to kiss him so badly. Their tongues explored every corner of the other's mouth. Their bare skin crushed together as their body temperature increased.

Hongjoong went down to his neck, sucking and exploring until he reached the back of Seonghwa's ear. He moaned. Oh, so he likes it here. Seonghwa liked ears, Hongjoong remembered. He kept kissing him there, his other hand playing with his hair. Seonghwa was almost going crazy, his boyfriend tounge did wonders. His hands traced the younger's body and squished it when he felt pleasure.

"Fuck," he groaned, "stop it," He liked it too much. "If you keep doing that I'm gonna cum,"

"Oh, you really like it then, don't you?" Hongjoong teased running his hand down to Seonghwa's pants. He was hard, very hard. 
Finally both were completely naked. Skin on top of skin. Everytime they touched their electricity exchanged.

The younger had such a good body, perfect proportions and cute factions. At this point, he didn't know if he wanted to fuck Hongjoong or if he wanted Hongjoong to fuck him instead. He'll let him decide.

They broke apart for a moment. Joong took one of the toys, it was elongated and made out of rubber. It had balls that got thicker and thicker. Seonghwa knew perfectly what is was.

"Lay down," Hongjoong demanded. Seonghwa did as told, was Hongjoong about to put that in him? Fuck yes.

The shorter placed Seonghwa's legs in top of his shoulders, grabbing the lub and applying it around Seonghwa's entrance as he kissed his stomach.
Suddenly one finger was in.

"Ahg," The taller whined. The pain quickly became pleasure when Hongjoong placed another finger in, he was careful.

"Babe put it in already," He wanted it to sound dominant but the moans in between made him sound desperate.

"You want me to fuck you so much, what a good boy," The older wasn't used to being treated like this, he was loving it way too much.
The shorter grabbed the toy, lubricated it and started pushing it in. Seeing Seonghwa like that was something new, and honestly, it was making him go mad.

"Ahg, fuck... Joong," His breaths were so deep. "There! Aah... Yes, fuck," This was it, the point. Seonghwa was about to explode, but Hongjoong wasn't gonna let that happen.

He stopped moving the toy, leaving a sweaty Seonghwa on the bed while he took a condom from his drawer. The older looked at him with dolly, shiny eyes. Fuck yes, he wanted Hongjoong's dick inside of him.

The younger got back to his position and kissed Seonghwa, rubbing his member around the other's entrance. He had it all planned out.

"Babe do you want me to fuck you?" Hongjoong whispered on his ear. He felt Seonghwa shiver under his breathe, then, he pushed it in.

"Fuck!" The older arched his whole body, throwing back his head. He squished Hongjoong's arms as he thrusted deeper and deeper, making Hwa close his eyes from the amount of pleasure.

"You're so right," The younger groaned.

"I don't do this often, babe," Seonghwa tried to relax a bit, but then Hongjoong decided to grab his member and start stroking it. Being fucked and touched at the same time? It was a whole new level. Seonghwa thought there couldn't be anything better, though Hongjoong new something Seonghwa would enjoy way better.

"Hongjoong-ah... I'm cumming," He moaned. Hongjoong took his dick out. What? Why?

"You can't cum yet," Hongjoong smiled. Truth be told, he also stopped bcs he was going to do the same. He didn't want the party to be over just yet.

He took another toy, it was smaller, but still long. Hongjoong reached his phone and opened an app.

"Wha- What's that?" Seonghwa asked confused, still tired.

"Oh, this? This is what fun looks like," Hongjoong smiled.

Damn, it was. Hongjoong introduced it on his ass, took his phone and turned it on. "Ah~ Okay," He stopped to breath. "It is fun," He moaned. Hongjoong smirked. He took two rings—not the rings for the fingers exactly.

"Put that on," He said tossing it to Seonghwa and putting the other one on his member.
The older did the same between heavy breathing. Okay, this was way too much, but not enough for Hongjoong. He got on top of Seonghwa, grabbing another condom and giving it to Seonghwa.

"Wh-What do you want me to... fuck- to do?"

"Put in on, of course," His smile was killing Seonghwa. He did as told, he wasn't ready for the sensation he was going to expirence. "You stay there, no need to move Daddy,"

Fuck, Hongjoong's voice was amazing. He took Hwa's dick and placed it inside. Too tight, too big, too pleasurable, too everything. The younger moaned, riding his boyfriend was so fucking amazing. He could hit every spot he wanted and liked. Hongjoong's leg shivered from pleasure from time to time, so Seonghwa hold his hips, helping him.

The older was told to stay still, but between Joong's moans, how good he looked on top of him and that he was coming to the edge, he felt the need to thrust inside him, making the younger whimp.

"Daddy, ahg~ Fuck," Hongjoong couldn't hold it in anymore, it was too much.

"Baby, cum for me," Seonghwa said, also on the verge.
Like Seonghwa had told him, the younger cumed all over Seonghwa's stomach, the older doing the same seconds later.

❤️

The younger collapsed on the bed, Seonghwa them took off the ring along with the condom and whatever it was that was inside him. Gods... Hongjoong was insane for this.

The shorter then moved on the bed and hugged Seonghwa. He was so blushed, he looked extra cute, even after fucking up Seonghwa like he had done. The older couldn't contain himself and kissed Joong's forehead.

"You're fucking crazy," He laughed.

"But it was fun right?" Hongjoong smiled with his eyes still closed.

"Yeah, it was," Seonghwa said caressing Hongjoong's hair—though since he shaved it off there wasn't much to play with, he still loved doing it.

"Good night Seongie," The smaller said puting the blankets over them and curling up with Seonghwa.

"But it's 6 in the aft-"

"Good night,"

"Aight, g'night babe,"

[From 'No❤' ]