Do you ever... [SEONGJOONG]

Playful dominance fight, power bottom, sub top.
Top Sh, bottom Hj.

"Do you ever miss someone that is sitting right next to you?"

"What? What do you mean Seonghwa?"

"No, nothing, is a phrase from a book I was reading." The taller said, squishing Hongjoong's hand as the two walked through the streets, going back home.

"Have you ever feel like that Hwa?" The short haired looked up to him. Seonghwa just nodded.
"Who do you miss?"

"You,"

Hongjoong froze for a second.

"Me?"

"Yes, you."

"Are you missing me right now?"

"I miss you," The taller didn't dare to look at his lover's eyes. He knew that if he did he would break.

"I'm right here,"

"I know,"

The silence ate the mood, it stayed until they reached Seonghwa's appartment. Then, Seonghwa finally dared to stop and look Hongjoong to his eyes.
He grabbed his hands, making sure to rub them with his thumbs like Hongjoong liked.

"I feel like if I don't say your name over and over again, I will lose you... I miss you, Hongjoong."

Then a light bulb shined on top of Hongjoong's head. I got it. He kissed Seonghwa. A kiss he wasn't expecting, a kiss that almost made him fall to his knees, a kiss that melted his entire body. Fuck, maybe this is what he missed.

The taller quickly pulled Hongjoong up by the thighs, entering his appartment without caring of anyone who lived with him. Without separating from Hongjoong, he made their way into his room and threw Hongjoong on his bed.

"Are they gonna fuck?" Asked San who was sitting besides Mingi and Wooyoung on the couch, the three were watching a movie.

"Looks like that..." Mingi said following them with his glare.

"He comes back from the hospital and the first thing he does is fuck... Not even a hello," Wooyoung squinted his eyes in dissapointment.

"Wanna go get ice cream?" Mingi said getting out of the house as fast as he could followed by his two friends.

"Seonghw-" Hongjoong tried to call but as soon as he wanted to speak, the taller placed a hand on his mouth and faced him closely, so close he could almost see himself reflected on Seonghwa's big dark eyes.

"Shut up, what is that way of talking? Don't you know I'm older than you?" He smirked.

Oh yes, his kinky side. Hongjoong thought as he prepared his next words. "Then hyung, come fuck me already," The shorter begged. And as soon as he talked, Hwa took off his shirt and his lover's pants, making sure to get rid of his boxers at the same time. Fuck, this hot summer wasn't helping their warm bodies.

"You want me inside so bad already? The game just started," Seonghwa said touching every part of Hongjoong's body, lifting his thin t-shirt and kissing him entirely. He knew exactly where to touch to make his boy shiver in pleasure.

Luckily or not, Hongjoong also knew exactly what to say, do and touch to make Hwa harder than ever. The smaller grabbed Hwa's hand by its wrist and took it to his mouth, sucking on its fingers while looking at his lover. Okay, that was too much. Seonghwa was going insane.

"Hyung, I need you so bad..." he moaned.

Without missing a beat, Seonghwa took control of his hand again and started preparing Hongjoong's entrance. Some lub and a hundred kisses later, the small boy was a mix of moans and beggings, asking for the older to let him go.