Lines

Y/N POV

i was in nervous,we were about to film a movie.I shouldn't be nervous I've done movies including the black phone where I met my new best friends,the cool thing is this movie I'm filming is with Miguel.

He plays as my lover in the movie just like in the black phone,Our supporters love the friendship me and Miguel have and so do I.

I was biting the skin of my nails getting nervous and memorizing the lines but kept messing up from how nervous I was,the door knocked.

"Come in" I said from the couch,the door opened revealing miguel.

"Hey y/n,how's it going" he asked coming and closing the door behind him,

"I'm a bit nervous but I'm trying my best" I told him

"What are you nervous about? You're a great actor I've worked with you before and seen you work and god y/n you're amazing"

I smiled at him making me calm down, "thanks miguel I really appreciate that,I'm just having a hard time reading these lines"

"Oh it's no problem,I'll go over them with you" he said

"If you don't mind yeah" he nodded before grabbing the paper out of my hand,

"These lines are your character talking to mine" he said looking up at me,I nodded

"Yeah I know"

"Well this is easy then,I'm just gonna say my line and you say yours but remember take a deep breath before anything and act like you're really talking to me" he told me,I nodded before sighing.

" why don't you believe me" I started,Miguel will take quick glances at the paper then back at me in character.

"Why would I believe you when I literally saw you with him? You think I'm stupid?" He said,I got up in character causing Miguel to follow along since the scene was tense.

"Oh my god" I chuckled, "he was asking if I was okay,something you don't do"

"Don't say that-

"It's true..you know it's true,when was the last time we stayed up late at night talking?..you aren't there anymore"

"You know we been focused on Sandra,after that night everything changed-

"No you been focused on Sandra,I bet you tell her you love her" Miguel puts the paper down getting more into character as he walks closer towards me.

"God I don't love her..I love you and I'm sorry for everything,if there's anything I can do to fix this I'll do it" I remembers that my character touch's his face so I laid my hand on Miguel's cheek looking into his eyes.

"I want you to leave me alone" I said sternly,I walk past him but miguel grabbed my wrist turning me around.

"I'm not leaving you..and you know I'm not leaving you so whatever you do I'll know it,you love me and you know you do.This isn't the end of us" we both went silent after miguel said his lines cause we know what was supposed to happen next but we didn't know if we should do it.

"Can I?" Miguel whispered,that was miguel talking.I actually liked miguel and we were close,I was hoping that this wouldn't make anything awkward between us.

I nodded,he lowered my wrist and leaned in laying his lips on mine.Our lips moved in sync as I felt hands on my waist while my hands were naturally on his face,

We both finally pulled away, "woah" I said causing miguel to chuckle.

"You did good" he said, "see? No worries" he leaned back in,

"That's the end of their kiss" I told him putting my hand on his chest,

"I know but the start of ours" he said causing my heart to flutter.

I started smiling as well as blushing,he leaned back in and I let him this time...

Debating if I should put like facts about me at the end of chapters but I know y'all wouldn't give two shits as long as I'm not ending this book😭