Ignoring

Y/N POV +18

Miguel has recently made me mad,so I thought maybe I can ignore him for a while so he can see how annoyed I be getting with him.He went to the store to buy snacks and whatever he wants,I didn't say goodbye to him cause I acted like I was asleep.

I was on my phone in our bed scrolling through social media,I heard a car slowly pull up to the driveway telling me that he's home.

Miguel gets annoyed quickly so I know this is gonna piss him off,I heard the front door open then close.I started preparing myself as I heard footsteps coming to the bedroom door,

The door opened,

"Hey babe,look I got your favorites" he said as he dig through the bag to pull out my favorite snacks.

"Babe" he called for me,I continue to scroll on my phone not paying any mind to him.

"Babe?" He said in a confused tone,he dropped the bag on the bed.

"Baby?" He said,he walked to my side of the bed and bend down a bit inches from my face, "babe"

"Hello?" He said waving his hand in my face,still didn't get nothing from me, "did I do something wrong?" His voice changed

"Is this about yesterday?" He asked, "I'm sorry for making you mad"

Nothing..

He then grabbed my face and started kissing my cheek,I aggressively moved away from him and rolled to his side of the bed on my stomach still on my phone.

"Are you serious?" He said, "I didn't think it was a big deal"

"Babe" he called out again, "do you want to go eat?" I tried my best to break character.

"Are you that mad at me?"

He came back to his side of the bed, "y/n"

"Y/n" he continue calling,he snatched my phone out of my hand which caused me to lay down normally as if I was sleeping.

"Yo what the fuck-y/n" I ignored him, "babeeeee" he whined as he sat down next to me. "I'm sorry for what I did"

"Can you please talk to me?" I ignored him once again,he stood up and went to the end of the bed while I laid on my back, "y/n talk to me,I'm not fucking playing with you"

Nothing.

"Okay you don't want to talk me" he said under his breath, "I'm gonna make you talk to me" he grabbed my ankles and dragged me towards him at the end of the bed causing me to burst into laughter.

"Y/n" he said as he analyzed me,

"I'm sorry babe" I said laughing as I sat up and reaching my arms out to hug him,he sucked his teeth as he picked me up.

"I'm so sorry" I said still giggling as I hugged his neck,

"You annoy me" he said before dropping me on the bed,

"You pissed me off so you deserve it" I said sitting back up,he walked to where the bag was and tossed it to me,

"Yeah whatever" he laid on my bed with me as we ate our snacks together,he then started laughing about his reaction.

Decent I think,

Fact:my favorite color is black and red