Useful

Y/N POV

"Miguellll" I whined loudly,he quickly turned his head from the game.

"What happened baby? You okay?" He asked getting up and rushing over to me,he placed his hands on my stomach "how's my girl?"

"She's fine,clearly my bladder is a squeaky toy for her" I said,he chuckled before kissing my stomach

"I was talking about you mamita" he said making me smile,

"I'm doing good babe,I'm just hungry,can you be useful and order food?"

"When am I not useful?"

"Just do what I say!" I raised my voice,he jumped up raising his hands in surrender.

"Okay whatever Mami says" he said before walking over to his phone and dialing a number to order food for us.

TIME SKIP

"Feel better?" Miguel asked me,I nodded while chewing

"Very,your daughter thanks you" he laughed,being almost eight months pregnant isn't a game.Soon I'll pop and I get nervous thinking about it,miguel packed up the hospital bag when I was only three months.

You can tell he gets nervous too,He doesn't like going to work cause he feels like my water will break while he's gone but I'm not close yet.

"I can't wait to see her,she's gonna look like her mom" miguel spoke,i shook my head

"Most likely she's gonna look like you"

"We'll see" he said, "Mason said he wants to be the godfather"

"He doesn't have a girlfriend so who's gonna be the godmother?"

"Baby I don't know,what about one of your friends?"

"You know I don't trust them like that" I said,he sighed

"Alright fine,I'll let Tristan be the godmother then" he said with a smile,I laughed at him as he stared at me. "God you still make me nervous"

"Babe stop-

"I'm serious,I don't know how someone can be so beautiful" he smiled before leaning in,I laid my lips on them.

"I love you" I said

"I love you more"

TIME SKIP

"Babeeeeeee" I whined

"Yeah?" He said rushing in the room

"Would you be useful and talk to your daughter,she keeps kicking and somehow she isn't listening to her mother" I said,

Miguel can somehow calm his daughter down,she used to calm down to my voice but now she moved on to his.I don't know why but I'm not offended by it,miguel loves talking to her

He plays his electric guitar for her,tells her stories and just talks about what he's gonna do with her when she comes out.He's always into it and it's so cute watching him as well,

"Of course" he said walking over to the bed,he flopped on his stomach making me roll my eyes on how he's always rough with almost everything.

"Heyyyyy" he spoke to her making me chuckle, "how's it going princess? It's your favorite parent"

I smack his shoulder, "don't put that in her head" I demanded

"Mommy just hit daddy,that's not nice" he said as I rolled my eyes, "I can't wait to see you,i can teach you how to play guitar or box so no one can mess with you and if someone does mess with you,you can call me and I'll break their neck"

I laughed, "if it's a girl then call mommy cause you know..I can't hit girls" he chuckled as I felt the kicking slowly stop

"It's working" I whispered,he looked up at me with a smile as he placed his warm hand on my belly while rubbing.

"Be nice to mommy okay? She's been feeding you and has been through a lot for you,mommy loves you as much as I do" he lower his voice making me look at him in awe.

"I already told you how me and mommy met no? Well I'll tell you again when you come out until you get tired of it,cause it was the best day of my life but that will change when you're born..then that will be the best day of my life" he spoke,I felt tears forming and I didn't know if it was the emotions from the pregnancy or me just being overwhelmed.

He looks up at me and saw me,he smiled knowing his words were hitting me.He lifted his head and kissed me,

This is cute! 🥹 well I think,