Chapter 2

NEW UPDATE

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!

PICTURE IS OF KERSTIN BTW

VIDEO IS GOLD BY NEON HITCH FT. TYGA~~~ AN AMAZAYN SONG

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*

I was on my last piece of nutella pizza and admiring Alex's beautiful features while I daydreamed. Damn. He. Is. Fine. Pizza and a cute boy is the life. While I was thinking about how cute Alex is Audrey's phone rang. She grabbed it out of her Louis Vuitton purse, answered it, and immediately her expression changed. I didn't know who it was and I couldn't exactly read Audrey's mood. Suddenly she ran out the door. "Ughhhhh there goes my ride." I said to Alex he laughed his beautiful laugh. "Better go catch her before she does something stupid." Alex answered jokingly. He's right. Knowing Audrey, there is no doubt in my mind that she's up to no good. I glanced outside and saw it was now pouring. "Just my luck." I muttered under my breath. I started running towards the door and before I knew it I was on the floor. I had run into a person in a red hoodie. I took a glance at his face and saw two beautiful brown eyes. "Sorry." he said in a British accent. "It's OK." I replied mesmerized by his eyes. He stared at me and I saw his familiar face but I couldn't figure out who it was. "Sorry again." I said before sprinting towards the door. When I reached the door I turned to Alex to say bye, but instead I saw Alex staring at the boy in the red hoodie with a hint of jealousy in eyes. Weird.

I ran outside and noticed Audrey getting into the car. She was yelling my name, "KERSTIN!! WE HAVE TO GO!!." I ran to the car and hopped in. I was soaked and so was Audrey. The car roared to life and we sped off into the rain. The tires slid and the windshield wipers of Audrey's old Volvo squeaked with every wipe. Audrey is definitely the craziest driver I have ever met, yet I always end up in the car with her. "Audrey what's going on?'" my voice cracked while I asked her. I was freezing. "You'll see." is all she said. I looked at her and saw a hint of craziness in her eyes. Oh no she's a vampire. I figured it out. I'm dead. 

While I was remembering my life, Audrey pulled up to the Burberry headquarters. "Burberry? Why are we here?" is all I could say before she almost hit an oncoming car. She pulled into the parking lot and parked right in front of the big building. "Audrey, why are we here?" I said a little annoyed. "Kerstin, its a surprise! How many times do I have to tell you that? Just trust me!!" she replied. I do not trust that girl. I went into full panic mode because the last time she said those words disaster occurred...

FLASHBACK

"Just trust me!" she said while pulling me into the most famous club in all of London. I followed her into the club and saw everyone dancing and having a good time. For once I trust Audrey and let her do whatever she had in mind. Of course I was wrong. She walked through the club and led me to the back  and into an alley. Out into the alley there was a man waiting for us. He looked like a 28 year old who hadn't shaved in two years. He was dirty and very scary looking. The cologne he was wearing was suffocating me and my thoughts. " This is William." is all Audrey said before running back into the club. I. Am. Going. To. Die. Why am I always in these situations? William walked towards me with a creepy smile. "You are very pretty." he said. I backed away from him scared of what he was going to do to me. "Why are you backing away from me?" he questioned. "Ummm I need a drink." is all that came out of my mouth before I sprinted to the door. William was fast though. He got there before me and grabbed my waist. "Let go of me!!" I screamed bloody murder. Suddenly I felt pain on my cheek and heat. He hit me! I heard the music stop and people coming to the door. " I will find you." is all he said before he ran off. Audrey came running through the door and embraced me in a hug. "How could you so this to me?" I said tearing up. She answered. "Everyone told me he was a nice guy, and you looked depressed this week so I wanted to make it up to you." Then she broke down crying.... Later I found out that William was a criminal and was wanted for holding woman hostage. The police told me he had either left or killed himself. But that never erased the feeling I have that he is always watching me.

END OF FLASHBACK

The thought of William made me shiver. I have a long history of abusive guys that even Audrey doesn't know about. Nobody understands me. Audrey pulled me into the building and to the front desk. There was a woman there in her late twenties. She looked at us and smiled. " Are you the new intern?" she asked us. My jaw dropped. " Yes this is your new intern." Audrey replied. She nudged me in the rib. I let out a scream of joy. I literally attacked Audrey into the biggest hug. " I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!" I screamed. I am the new intern to the biggest fashion company in the London!! This is my life long dream!! The lady looked at me like I was crazy but I didn't care this is the best day of my life.

**********************************

HOW DID YOU GUYS LIKE IT?? 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF WILLIAM? CREEPY? 

I NEED FEEDBACK please!!!

<3