Chapter 5

NEW UPDATE

PLEASE COMMENT

*********************************************************

Suddenly it all made sense. The screaming girls and the security were all here for One Direction. I started shaking and getting really nervous. I could hear their adorable voices on the other side of the door.

I'M ABOUT TO MEET ONE DIRECTION!! Then I remembered how important this was to my career and to Stella. Stay cool Kerstin. Stay cool. I don't really know anything about One Direction not even their names. This made me nervous.

I finally got enough nerve to put my hand on the doorknob. I turned it slowly... until it was wide open.

"Hello love." said the one with curls. "Hello." I said calmly. For a minute I believed I could do this and be cool around these hotties. I was wrong.

"American." said the blond Irish one. "Yeah." I responded. 

I started to walk towards the folder on the chair with all the questions for the interview when I tripped over one of the boy's backpack. 

I fell to the floor before being caught by strong, muscular arms.

The boy that had caught me and I locked eyes. Those eyes. They were so familiar. Suddenly, I recognized him instantly from yesterday in D'Angelos. He was the boy in the red hood with the beautiful brown eyes that I ran into yesterday.

"So we meet again." he said still looking at my eyes. I felt my cheeks turning red and I thanked him.

"No problem." he said while smiling. He had perfect teeth. He put his hand through his hair and winked at me. His hair was perfect too. It was in a quiff and with a blond streak in the middle.

" Zaynie, stop flirting with the American hottie." the one with the curls said while showing me his cheeky smile. All the boys laughed. Zayn. Now I figured out his name. Zayn blushed and looked down at his feet embarrassed.

"Shut up Harry." Zayn answered. Harry winked at me and I saw his eyes look up and down my body. 

I giggled they were so cute! I walked over to my chair and grabbed the folder. All the boys were sitting in a circle and were all staring at me.

I took out the questions and looked at them. "What's your name love?" said Harry smiling again.

"Kerstin." I replied smiling also. Zayn looked up and we met eyes. He quickly looked away and I returned to my papers.

"Well you've already met Zayn and Harry. I'm Liam, it's nice to meet you." said the boy sitting across from me. He put his hand out and we shook. 

"I'm Louis!" said the boy to my right in a striped shirt.

"And I'm Niall." said the Irish boy on my left eating a cupcake.

"I'm sorry you tripped on Niall's backpack. I told him to pick it up." Liam said while glaring at Niall.

Niall didn't seem to notice, he was too busy eating his cupcake.

"It's OK." I said. I started to get nervous again so I started with the first question.

"OK let's begin. Who here is single?" I asked. The boys raised their hands if they were single. Immediately I looked at Zayn to see his response. He raised his hand and smiled. Relief went through me. 

Harry, Niall, and Zayn raised their hands and I recorded it in my notebook. "I'm free babe." Harry said winking at me. Those green dreamy eyes and cheeky smile made me blush.