Chapter 41

•Miriam's  POV •

I opened the door with a bag slung over my shoulder and walked into the living room to see Martina sleeping on Dodeka's shoulder, her legs over his as loud snores let out from her lips but his dotting expression was ever so genuine as he brushed strands of hairs from her face.

"Night" I mumbled and he looked up at me surprised but nodde. I dropped the bag beside him.

"I got these for zenith I hope their okay " I said in a low tone. "Thank you sister and I'm sure this fire cracker here will appreciate it too" he said with a little chuckle as she mumbled his name in her sleep.

After talking with them for a few more minutes I walked upstairs opening the door to see Ruelle holding zenith in her arms.

"Am I interrupting something?" I asked and she looked at me with a small smile before quietly letting out a yawn.

"Love,you should be sleeping" I said taking my clothes off, her eyes roaming over on places they shouldn't be going.

"I'm his God mother. I want to have some bonding time with him. Besides he's going for a check up tomorrow and I just felt like comforting him"

"When will you stop this God mother rubbish, he'll be fine" I said trying to assure her while removing random things from my pants pocket.

"It isn't rubbish not because you and Dodeka don't like it doesn't mean it isn't a thing he's human too" she said walking past me with the baby and I rolled my eyes.

After taking a shower, I put my boxers on only to pause as slender arms wrapped around my waist.

"What if because of children I put on weigh. How would you feel about that ?" she asked.

"That would be no problem you need some meat on your bones anyway" I shrugged and she gasp loudly removing her arms from around me to give me space to put my shirt on.

"Your saying I'm not beautiful right now" she pouted.

I knew these days were right around the corner. It wasn't a matter of how but when.

"I never said that love, you are beautiful. Come give me a hug" I said holding out my arms and she grinned running right into me with little giggles.

I've been hesitate on being too close to her for obvious reasons but I know she will want more physical affection especially through these times so I'll just stick it out despite my discomfort, for her sake.

For a few minutes we talked and looked for baby names, basically what would be prefect for us. We came out with a few names that seemed quite nice and satisfied for the time being, over time we decided to continue on until we see something else.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt her push herself further on my bulge and my eyes opened looking over at her in annoyance. I moved further away only for her to move back, making me dick harden.

I leaned up to get off the bed but was halted by a grip on my arm. "Where are you going babe?" she groaned in a fake groggy voice while rubbing her eyes.

I knew she has been awake for the past few minutes--random thoughts and feelings running through her.

"Ruelle I know what you want and let me be the one to burst your bubble darling.You're not getting it" I said and she groaned letting me go and rolled unto her back curling up as if she was gonna die.

"We haven't done anything for almost a month and you knew this was coming you can't tell me no because it's mine you told me that" she protested.

"That was before I tried to kill you" I mumbled. "I thought we were over that now. I'm fine and I'm right here isn't that enough for you?" she spoke in a somber voice making me frown at her words.