Ch. 6

Heyyyyy! Soo I haven't been able to update cuz my phone got taken and I started to not write anymore on my laptop so yeah. Sorry abt that.

🚨⚠️fluff-underage drinking-lemons🍋-mental health stuff-mentioning of r@pe⚠️🚨

"You're so easy to talk to, Amajiki~" you look at him with innocent eyes. You bat your eyelashes. Tamaki blushes super hard.
But that's not the only thing that was hard.
...

You stand up to use the bathroom but when you try to walk you stumble due to your wooziness. Tamaki was quick. He got up swiftly and effortlessly caught you. You feel warm in his arms. He lets out a sigh of relief. "Wouldn't want that pretty face of yours to get messed up, now would we?" You would've been surprised if y'all weren't drunk as fuck right now. You hang onto him as he holds you bridal style. "Now you had to go to the restroom, hm?"
"Mhm~" you nod.
"Your super cute, you know?" He smiles softly and looks dead in your eyes. "You think I'm cuteeee?!" "Who wouldn't" he looks confused. "Come on" he says as he carries you to the bathroom because he didn't want you to trip and fall. You two almost get there.
Tamaki was also quite woozy so he of course had some difficulty getting there without stumbling. 
He walks into the women's room without any hesitation.
However when he does he doesn't see the sinks and stubs his toe. And of course him being not in his right mind, fell with you still in his arms.

He falls on top of you. Your faces are inches apart. You both blush. Tamaki smirks as he sits up a little.
He puts his hand beside your head on the floor to prop himself up and his other hand strokes your left cheek. You hum. "You're so warm.." you whisper. He chuckled at your comment as he started to stare at your lips. "T-t-tamaki?" You look up at him. Then down. Then back into his eyes. Your eyes slowly began to move towards his lips.

Then he pecked your lips and quickly turned his head afterwards. "Do better" you laugh as you pull his head back to where it was before and wrap your arms around his neck and press your lips against his. He kisses you back and bites your lower lip. You whimper and tighten your grip on him. He wraps his arms around you as well. You start kissing him harder and he does the same, you both look into each other's faces as y'all take a breath.

He smiles which makes the butterflies inside your stomach flutter all over. Your "light" quirk releases a tad but you don't care. And you didn't really know it either.
He pulls you back to him. You start kissing him again and then he pushes his tongue against your mouth and you open it slightly as he comes inside.

You can't help yourself. You grab tighter and slowly move your tongue around in his mouth, feeling every part as he does the same to you. Your tongues meet each other and both of you blush but continue.
He starts circling your tongue with his and you practically malfunction. He was so good, not sloppy at all. You kiss passionately for awhile. Then all of a sudden Tamaki moves his hands down your back.
You shudder at his touch, adrenaline rushing.
He picks you up and takes you into a nearby stall still rubbing your back.
When you get into the stall you giggle as he moves down your legs. Without thinking you place your hands in his shirt.
He works his way back up and slowly pulls downwards on your bottoms. Great day to wear a skirt. :)

You look at him and he nods. You rub his waist and then untie his pants and tug.
He was so hard that his dick bounced out when you pulled his pants down far enough. He blushed. "How long have you- I mean- been like this?.." you stutter out. "It doesn't matter~" he whispers in your ear. "Come here~"

You pull his boxers aside and hesitantly stroke him. Memories come rushing back. You push them out of your mind. You wanted this. This was different. He's different.
You shake your head to clear your head.
Feeling calmer you allow him to rub his dick on your coochie making it wet. You groan quietly. He was about to put it in you then your instincts kick in...
You push him away, tears streaming down your face, eyes wide. "Don't hurt me!" You choke out.
Realizing what he did, quickly pulled his pants back up and began to try to help you as well but you swat him away then apologized. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry.. I didn't- I didn't mean... I-" you can't get words to come out of your mouth. You can hardly breathe through your tears. He holds you close and let's you cry into his chest. He rubs your back and comforts you. "No- it's my fault.. ok? You don't need to be sorry for anything that just happened...though I'm not sure what happened exactly." He mumbled the last part.

He looks at his watch. 12:30 am.
"Shit"
You look up suddenly as you never heard him cuss before. "Huh? What's wrong?"
"Uh it's fine.. but we need to leave right now."
You are scared but he looked like he was going to get upset so you agreed.
The drinks you guys had were starting to wear off and you could walk normally but your vision was still quite blurry so Tamaki held your hand walking to his car.

-time skip-

He decided to take you to his place. You didn't really care. You lived alone and not in the best place in town. (You don't live in the dorms yet because you are new and have no parent consent.)
Tamaki unlocks the door to his house. As soon as he opens the door a shorter woman steps in front of us. She has a strong French accent so it's hard to understand her Japanese. But Tamaki understands her. He looked nervous . "I'm sorry..." he whispered. It looked like he was going to cry any minute. When she sees you, her face lights up. "who is this?" She asks. "Is this your date?!" She smiles. You blush.
"Mom- can we talk for a minute?" He asked his mother.
"Eh ok sure.." she looked worried.
She finally let us in the house and she and Tamaki went into another room while you stood next to the door awkwardly.
...
"Why are you an hour late?" His mother asked sternly. "Hm?"
He looks at his mom and sighs. "Promise you won't get mad.."
"I- sure"
"So um" he starts.
"I don't really remember exactly what happened but.."
"It's ok, take your time honey"
He sighs. "So me and Seno shared a milkshake... then I really don't know why we did this but, we decided to order something else as well.... Um... we uh, we ordered um.."
She looked at her son concerned and hugged him which calmed him down a little and he was able to explain. "Sigh, we had some alcohol.."
"Oh.." his mom to stay serious but she was still kind of proud of her son as weird as it was. "How much?"
"Uh I'm not sure but more than 3 I think.."
His mothers eyes widen.
"But we got really drunk.."
"I bet"
He looks at his mom. "Ok, ok I'll let you finish" she holds her hands up.
He sighed.
"Then we- I- I don't know how it happened really.." he started to cry.
"You don't have to explain yourself.. I think I know where this is headed." She rubs his back.
"Shh it ok I'm not upset with you, ok? Um just glad you told me"
He looks at his mom. Her smile makes him feel better about the situation but the lingering feeling that he made Seno lash out at him was still there. "Mom there's something else though.." he manages to say.
"Hm?"
"But I don't think I can tell you.. can Seno explain it please?"
"If she feels comfortable"
"Ok" he says "I'll go get her."

He comes back with you not far behind.

"Hello honey." She smiles at you. "Hi.. I'm Seno. I need to explain what happened don't I?"
"Only if you want to"
You sigh. "I need to I think."
You look at her. "When I was younger my parents would always argue." You start. "My father always told me that life was better when I wasn't there and he would hit me and throw stuff at me and my mom." Your voice started to crack. "An- and one day- he came home with some of his friends- and they were- they were- playing some weird game and- and so I hid but they found me- and they- they- *gulp* they toyed with me for a bit then.." you are on the verge of tears now. "They took advantage of me- and- and- I-" you can't hold back your tears anymore. You cry intro your hands.
"You don't have to continue.." she looks at you. You look up at Tamaki and he looks petrified. "I'm sorry.." he says with a laugh of guilt that tries to hide the fact that he was trying not to cry as well. "It's not your fault.. ok?"
He nods.

OMG I DID IT!!! You have no idea how difficult this was 😩. I kept stopping and deleting and second guessing myself. I even deleted the whole chapter once. But it's finally done and I'm happy with it so yay!
I'm sorry if I offended anyone in this part. Anyways my spring break is almost over and so yeah ☹️. Bye ✌🏼
💗-author chan