Chapter Four

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
      𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 

MIKAELSON
COMPOUND the next morning, Klaus and Mira are in his bedroom, laying on his bed.

MIKAELSONCOMPOUND the next morning, Klaus and Mira are in his bedroom, laying on his bed

{Mira's Outfit}

"It would be so nice if we were half naked laying underneath the bedcover." Mira said to her boyfriend, Klaus.

Klaus sly smirks. "You would like that, wouldn't you, Love?"

"You would to if you were in a mood." Mira said.

Klaus chuckles softly to himself and becomes serious. "But I meant what I said, I know you're the big bad she-wolf, but you shouldn't keep any secrets from me, and you already know that I have my ways of finding things out."

"Yeah, I know." Mira said, sitting up and sits up straight on the bedside. "How about a mimosa or something?"

Klaus sits up straight. "Sounds good."

Klaus and Mira exchange small smiles at each other.

Mira's phone buzzes on the nightstand. She picks her phone and looks at it.

Sophie

Mira answers her phone. "Hey, Soph. What's up?"

"Jane-Anne and I have something. She and I are at the Lafayette Cemetery." Sophie said on the phone.

"okay, I'm on my way." Mira replied, and hangs up her phone, and glances at Klaus, getting up to her feet. "I gotta go, but I'll see you when I get back home."

"Alright." Klaus said. "Love you."

Mira small smiles at him. "Love you too, silly ass." and walks away.

Klaus small smiles to himself.

⚜️⚜️

That afternoon, upon her arrival at the Lafayette Cemetery, Jane-Anne and Sophie has informed Mira about Esther, who has been possessing the body of a teenage girl Harvest Witch named Cassie.

"Esther has been making moonlight rings for her werewolf army that she has." Jane-Anne said to Mira.

"And plus, your mother, Elaine, has been making the moonlight rings for Esther." Sophie said.