Chapter Fourteen

chapter
fourteen

FRENCH QUARTER PARK

The next day, Jane Anne, Sophie and Mira are sitting on a bench together, enjoying the warm breeze. The three best friends has their clear plastic to-go cups of blueberry smoothies.

 The three best friends has their clear plastic to-go cups of blueberry smoothies

{Mira's Outfit}

"I'm thinking a small wedding at the St. Anne's Church." Jane-Anne suggested. "And for wedding reception at the Mikaelson Compound."

"Sounds amazing." Mira said.

"But?" Jane-Anne said, looking at Mira, taking a sip of her blueberry smoothie with a straw.

And Mira looks at Jane-Anne. "There's no "but", Janey, I love it."

"Do you think your fiancé, Klaus, will like it?" Sophie asked.

"Knowing Klaus, very well, maybe, he will." Mira replied, taking a sip of her blueberry smoothie with a straw.

"And if he doesn't?" Sophie said. "It's Klaus Mikaelson that we're talking about, Mira."

"I'm not scared of Klaus. I never was." Mira said.

⚜️⚜️

After departing from the Deveraux Sisters, Mira continues sipping on her blueberry smoothie. She suddenly, stops walking upon sensing someone following her.

She wolf-sped Josh into an alleyway and pins himself against the brick wall with her hand gently gripping his throat.

"Hi, Josh-y." Mira greeted the young vampire.

"Please, don't kill me." Josh said, frantically.

"Why would I want to kill you? You're one of Marcel besties?" Mira said to him.

Josh and Mira exchange mildly looks at each other and she gently lets him go.

Josh coughs a little while soothing his throat with his hand.

"And speaking of hottie Marcel, did he asks you to follow me?" Mira asked Josh.

"No." Josh told her.

And Mira gives Josh her "bad bitch" look, which makes Josh frantic even more.

"No, he didn't send me. I just wanted to say "Hi" to you." Josh told her.