~🏔️[Prologue]🏔️~

*Somewhere in the world of TMNT 2012.Angelina was playing game on her phone and also was thinking about something*

Angelina: Maybe...Maybe I should visit Blossom and the others.I Haven't seen them since the Krang invasion in the Rise World.

*Suddenly,everything went purple*

Angelina: *Being Flustered while blushing* Huh!? H-hey!!

Angelina: Mizuki!! I know it's you-

*Suddenly,The Shadow grows*

Macaque:  *Appears and saws Angelina with a smirk on his face*

Macaque: Heh...Still flustered as ever.You know,it's cute.I thought, "You're Adorable".  *Falls into his shadow portal and pins Angelina to the wall* 

Macaque: I mean,look at the girl.She's got pigtails.  *Touching her pigtails*

Macaque: *Slowly smirks at her and gets closer to her*  If anyone knows where the legendary Daughter of Samuel and Asami Cheng is,it's the girl standing in the wings while i'm pinning her to the wall~

Angelina: *Face was red* 0\\\\\\0!!!

Angelina: M-macaque? What about my cousin?? Leonardo won't let me date you...

Macaque: Well, Leonardo's just gonna deal with it.He's just being so overprotective and he's thinks i'm Dash and I am NOT like him.

Angelina: *Blushing* B-but my cousin.He's know that we are-

Macaque: Together? Remind me again exactly why are so so cute when you get shy in front of me?

Macaque:*Sighs* But seriously....Your cousin,Leonardo thinks that I act like Dash,which is your ex boyfriend.But i am NOT like that..

Angelina: ....

Macaque:*With a calm tone*  No one is going to hurt you...and Leonardo is NOT going ruin our relationship...Ok?

Angelina: O-ok

Angelina: O-ok...

Macaque:  *Does a smile and holds her on the waist* 

Odette: Hey Angel! I was wondering-*Saws Macaque pinning Angelina* !!!

Kaliyah: Odette? What's going on-*Saws Macaque pinning Angelina* !!!

Macaque: *His eyes glow while looking at Kaliyah and Odette* 

(Note: This the first time I made Macaque in Gacha-)

Odette: OwO💧.

Odette: Uh...On second thought...We um...Come back!!

Kaliyah: Yeah! We should!!! 

Kaliyah: YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN,ANGEL!!!

Kaliyah:*Closes the door fast* 

Macaque: *Chuckles* ....