🌨️Chapter 2 | WHOLESOME WUTALINA!🌨️

*Meanwhile with Sun Wukong and Catalina*

Monkey King: *Enters the room and closes the door while Catalina is still hugging him* 

Monkey King: Ok Cat.Now...let go of me-

Catalina: No.

Monkey King: Yes.

Catalina: You can't make me!! >:(

Monkey King: *Smirks* Oh really?

Monkey King: *Pushes Catalina to the bed* 

Catalina: *Blushes a bit* H-hey!! What are you-

Monkey King: *Pins Catalina while he had a smirk on his face* 

Catalina: *Covers her blush* K-kitty!!!

Monkey King: *Chuckles* Sorry.It's just that...I miss your smile...and your fluster moments..

Catalina: *Slowly looks at him as her white eye glowed a bit*....

Monkey King: *Saws her white eye remembers when her Ex-Friend gave her an white eye* ....

Monkey King: *Does a sad face* .....

Catalina: K-kitty...? Is everything ok..?

Monkey King: Yeah...I'm just upset about....Xingxi gave you an white eye...

Catalina: *Whimpers* ...

Monkey King: *Saws Catalina whimpering* Hey Catty... Don't worry.She's not going to hurt you now...I mean...we haven't seen her in five hundred years.

Catalina: Yeah...Same time that we haven't seen each other for five hundred years...*Tears up a bit*

*Wukong saws Catalina tearing up,making him feel horrible.He slowly gets closer to Catalina and kisses her on the forehead*

Monkey King: I am so so sorry that I haven't been hanging out with you,Cat..I was pretty busy with some..."other stuff".

Catalina: *Slowly wipes her tears away* N-no...It's not your fault..I get that you went on the Journey To The West with the others..

Monkey King: *Gets an idea* !!!

Monkey King: Hey! You know what will make you feel better?

Catalina: *Turns to him* L-like what?

Monkey King: We can play in the snow like old times! Even we have hot Chocolate!! What do you think?

Catalina: Sure.I don't see why-

Monkey King: GREAT!! :D *Grabs Catalina and carries her and runs out of the room* 

Catalina: *Blushing a bit* 0\\\\\0