🌨️🪷Chapter 12 | Meeting The Third Lotus Prince🪷🌨️

*Meanwhile with The Monkey King....Blossom,Luke,Jayden,Maila,Kaliyah,Odette,and Minami were at The Temple Of Nezha*

Blossom: Uh..Wukong? Are you sure that Nezha is here?

Monkey King: Trust me,Bloss! He should be here!!

Luke: So...I'm guessing that this is The Temple Of Nezha??

Monkey King: *Turns to Luke* Correct you are Luke! This is the same place that I...."Borrow" the map of The Rings Of Samadhi!

Luke: You mean...Stealing the map??

Monkey King: 0_0".

Monkey King: NAAAHHHH.I was borrowing it.

Luke: 0_0.

Monkey King: *Looks around the temple* Now.....He must be around somewhere-

???: WHO dares enters MY temple?!

*Nezha shows up and lands on the ground while holding his spear as he looks at Blossom and the others*

Jayden: *Has stars in his eyes* The Third Lotus Prince is EVEN more cool in real LIFE....

Nezha: NOW!! who's- *Saws Sun Wukong*  !!!

Nezha: Oh.It's YOU.

Monkey King:  HEYYYYY NEZHA!!! ^^ 

Monkey King:  It's great to see you-

Nezha: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Monkey King: 0_0".

Nezha: ARE YOU GOING TO TRY STEAL SOMETHING AGAIN?! *Saws Blossom,Luke,Jayden,Maila,and Minami,Kaliyah,and Odette and turns to Sun Wukong* 

Nezha: CAUSE IF YOU DO I'LL- *Realized that Blossom,Luke,Jayden,Maila,Kaliyah,and Odette are here as he looks at them* !!!

Nezha: *Looks at Blossom and the others* 

Nezha: You're...The Children of Carlos and Suki...I don't believe it....And Kaliyah and Odette Saki...The daughters of Lyn Saki..

Nezha: *Slowly walks to the Shen Siblings and The Saki Sisters and bows at them* My deepest apologies....

Jayden: Heyy.You don't have to bow at us.

Nezha: 0_0.

Nezha: *Gets up* Anyways...Why are you guys here?

Monkey King: WELL!!! We are here-

Minami: We are here at the Celestial Realm cause we need your help.The Ice King and The Lightning Queen,also known as Catalina's Real Parents have cursed The Whole World and The Multiverse.

Monkey King: Hey!! I was going to say that!!

Nezha: *Gasps*