August 15 (UPDATED!!)

Tsukasa POV:

It is August 15th, it's about 12:30, the Sun is shining and there is no clouds in the sky. What a wonderful day it is today! Though I have to admit that today is quite hot it makes me slightly dizzy, the rays of the Sun are very harsh like it's blinding my eyes. I decide not to say anything about the harsh burning temperatures because Emu is talking about her ideas of what we can do to improve Wonder Stage, for some reason that's all she talks about lately.

We're swinging on some swings at XXX park, she is petting a black cat she found somewhere,probably from the streets of a sketchy alleyway, I wouldn't be shocked if she did.

For a moment Emu stopped talking and at the stared into no where, I stared into the distance while covering my eyes from the Sun.

"Hey, Tsukasa-kun, you know I don't like the summer time."

I look at Emu with me eyes slightly widened. That wasn't really something I'd expect Emu to say, she seems like the type of person to like every season there is, especially Summer.

The cat on her lap jumped off and ran towards the road. Emu stopped for a moment and ran after it. I groan under my breath at Emu's action, knowing this is going to turn into some silly goose chase.

I chased after Emu to see if she doesn't do anything risky or stupid. She runs closer and closer to the road, the people who already crossed the road are on the other side so she definitely won't make it there.

"EMU! WAIT DON'T GO ON ROAD!"

She ignore me and sprints for the cat. As I'm running after her the moment she steps onto the road the road I see the pedestrian light is red and the traffic like turn green.

In the distance I see a big truck heading to Emu.

"EMU!!!"

Before I knew it a truck hit her and the cat dodged it within a second, I guess the truck heard my scream a little bit too late. Blood was splattered everywhere dripping all over the place on the traffic light, all over the road, all over my face.

I choke on a sob and feel hot tears slide on my face, I try to breathe in a gulp of air but I just can't. It smelled of blood and hair it feels nauseating...I cover my mouth to try not to throw up.

In the distance I see a dark figure looking at me, it looks like Miku, but a lot different. Her hair was black and her eyes was red. The dark figure grinned sadistically.

"What you see is exactly what you're gonna get."

I stay silent for a moment. What does she mean by that? I'm shaking very violently, I mean wouldn't you be really traumatized after seeing your close friend die right in front of you?

I let out a shaky breathe. I hear crickets cry loudly in the background, I embrace myself tightly still shaking, everything became blurry and black dots fill my vision as I feel my self loose consciousness.