August 14 (UPDATED!!!)

Tsukasa POV

I jerk up panting and look around to see where am I, I'm back in my room, I pick up my phone to check the time, August 14th at 12 something noon. I guess that was all just a dream, that was such a strange dream...though inbthe back of my head I still hear an annoying cry of a cricket.

Wait! I still have to meet up with Emu to talk about show ideas, she is going to kill me if I'm too late!

TIME SKIP

"Tsukasa, you know..."

Wait...didn't this all happen in my dream I had last night? That sentence, I remember her saying the exact same thing she is saying right now. And we are in the exact same park we were in last night. What if last night was a warning for today, I don't want Emu to die in such a horrific and violent way again. I stand up from the swing I was sitting on and grab Emu's arm.

"Hey, Emu, let's go to wonderstage instead! I think we will get more ideas being by the stage itself."

Emu nodded and I gently pulled her. There is no way I could let her leave me like that again it wouldn't be very starlike of me to let my close friend die.

We walk on the path on XXX street. Everything feels odd, people are pointing and looking panicked, many people are looking at the air like they are seeing a meteorite coming down.

I feel Emu loosen from my grip and run in front of me and push me aside. Iron poles fell down and pierced her body in two. Where the hell did they come from?! It looked like they just randomly just fell straight from the sky or something!

I stand in place and see a dark figure at the corners if my eyes. It's that shadow of Miku from that dream I had last night. It started to laugh.

"I bet you are wish you were asleep, but it's not a dream."

My vision blurred at I feel dizzy and nauseous all over again. As black patches fill up my sight I take one more glimpse of Emu, she is on the floor and her body is bloodied, I'm not sure if I am bluffing or I can't see because my vision is fading but I swore she had a big smile across her face.

-------------------------------------------
A/N

This chapter was shorter than I expected😭

ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT YAYAYAYAYAY