That Summer Day (UPDATED!!!)

Tsukasa POV:

For countless times I've been seeing Emu dying and blacking out after each way she'd die. She would die from falling down buildings, drowning, etc. Every time after Emu dies I black out and wake up and repeat the same summers day, At this point is quite obvious that I'm stuck in a time loop. And no matter what I do, even if I take her to Sekai she always dies somehow, the laughs of Miku(?) get louder and louder as the days go by. If I had to be realistic this loop has been going on for decades from what I've calculated but, I wouldn't even be shocked if this cycle has been going on for centuries.

In this very unordinary and unfortunate yet cliché play, there must be at least only be one ending and one only at some point. In this repeating scorching Summer day it must exist.

As Emu rushes for the cat once again, I shove her back to the pavement as I run onto the street knowing when a specifically vehicle will hit me, in the moment a truck crashes into me.

Her eyes widened as my blood was splatters everywhere dripping all over the place. She chokes on a sob and hot tears slide down her face, a feeling I felt for the past several years. She try to breathe in a gulp of air but it seemed she just can't take it. It smelled of my blood and hair it seems she found it nauseating as she covered her mouth like she was trying not to throw up.

I see the figure of Miku looking at me in shock with tears in her eyes. I smile mirthlessly as my vision blurs away from my injuries and loss of blood.

"That serves you right!"

Maybe this is what you can finally call a normal Summer day, but I guess it is finally the end.

Third Person

On August 14th, a girl of the name Emu Otori woke up on her bed with tears in her empty eyes looking out of the window in melancholy. She muttered under her breath sadly.

"Guess I failed this time too.."

She held a fluffy black cat on her lap gently petting its soft fur. She closed her eyes and took a slow shaky breath, then opened her eyes once again and looked up at the forever blazing hot sun.

"I guess this never ending Summer day will continue forever.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I'M FINISHED, worry if this story was short, It was supposed to be longer and more detailed but I found myself rushing it to not loose motivation, and I have very limited time because I'm going camping tomorrow then going to vacation so sorry if this chapter seems rushed.

I might rewrite this someday when I'm motivated and have time.