Into the Backrooms

Andrew Givler was exploring around Los Angeles.
"Ight dudes, welcome back to a brand new video! Today, we are going to be exploring Los Angeles, California." Andrew called out, making a YouTube video. "I'm Andrew, AKA, Sigils! And I have some places to show you all!" Sigils stated. Then someone walked up behind him and pushed him, causing him to no-clip into the Backrooms.

"See?! Now, can I get my money, sire?" The person who pushed Sigils down asked.

"Where am I?" Sigils asked himself.

"Another person? Wow! And I thought I was the only one stupid enough to no-clip into the yellow rooms!" A male from behind a wall stated.

"Who are you? And what's the yellow rooms?"

"I'm Austin Drippon." Austin shows himself. "And this place is technically called the Backrooms, but it's yellow, so... yeah." He finished.

"The backrooms?"

"Yeah. You deaf?!"

"No...? Anyways, I'm Andrew! Andrew Givler!" Sigils smiled. Then, a piece of paper flew to the boys. It read:

'To escape, follow the arrows and find everyone else who is trapped in the back rooms. It will take a while since there are at least 1k levels. You all were the chosen ones. If you all fail, you will disintegrate. You all have 1 month to find 9 people and escape. You may now begin!
Ps. Watch out for entities. Some can look like you!'

"So... a month to find 9 people and escape the backrooms?" Biffle asked.

"Actually, I don't think we were meant to find each other yet, so 8 more. And it sounds easy enough." Sigils replied. They looked over and saw a stack of dead bodies, technically dust, but on the wall, it said:

'RIP'

"Ya... easy.." Biffle whispered.

"Let's just go!"