Chapter 11: BFF's

Recap: "BROOOO YOU'RE BACK!"

Marinette rights herself and turns around and throws her arms around his neck and shouts, "NINOOOOO!" They hug for a few more seconds and then split apart to look at each others face. After looking intensely in each other's eyes that crush each other in another hug whilst jumping around. They split apart and Nino clears his throat making his voice a faux deep sound and says, "Hey Mari." Marinette laughs and smacks his shoulder and looks behind her to see the rest of the group staring awkwardly. She walks towards them and says, "Sorry this is my childhood friend Nino, Nino these are the Wayne's, my children as you know and my friend Caden." Nino waves and says hello to everyone while the twins say hi to the man they have seen over FaceTime. Marinette looks over at the Wayne's and sees Damian glaring at Nino, she rolls her eyes and claps her hands to get everyone attention. She shouts so everyone can hear, "Alright how about we go find somewhere to eat and then we can all go rest after the long day!" Everyone shouts their agreement and starts talking about what they want. They all agree on something and head over to a restaurant to get it.

After eating they head back to the hotel and meet Chloe at the entrance doors. She says hi to everyone and hugs Nino. The Wayne's go to their hotel rooms and everyone else follows Marinette to her room to hang out some more. As they catch up there was a knock on the door. Marinette goes up to answer only to swing open the door to be met by Damian's face.  She looks behind and goes out into the hallway and closes the door silently. She turns towards Damian and asks, "What do you want?" He ponders for a moment and decides on what to say and questions, "Are you free to go out with me tonight to talk?" Mari contemplated her options and scrunches her nose. Her face relaxes and she says, "Yes, but wait one moment." She goes back inside and tells everyone in there that she is going out and gets her purse.

They are walking along the Siene and Marinette is waiting for Damian to bring up whatever he wanted to talk about when suddenly he sighs and says, "I would like... to... apologize." Marinette's feet stumble but she rights herself before she trips. Damian continues on by saying, "It was wrong of me to accuse you of something that wasn't true and was just based off of assumptions and my anxieties, so I sincerely apologize and hope I can make it up to you and the kids somehow."  They both pause their steps and look at each other. Marinette's thoughts are swirling but she decides to say, "Well you aren't forgiven yet but you might be some day in the near or far future depending on how true you are about your words and if your actions show it." Damian nods in determination and takes Marinette's hand and softly kisses her knuckles. "I'm grateful that you are giving me the chance to make up for everything... Angel." Marinette's face slightly flushes and her hand gets slowly brought back down but it was not released from Damian's tender grasp. They started walking once again but this time in a peaceful atmosphere.

The next day Marinette woke up early to get ready for her meetup with Nadia and made sure the twins also were up and ready. After 30 minutes all three of them were ready to go and they headed down to the hotel lobby. They went outside and Nadia got out of her limo and waved at them all and shoo'ed them into the car. As they all got in and buckled up they started saying their hello's and how are you's etc. etc. The car starts going forward and Marinette asks in French, "So what are we doing today?" Nadia says they are going to do a faux interview for fun and so she could get to know all of them at her studio that she owns after they pick up Manon.

They all got situated in their comfy couches except Manon as she was behind the camera with the rest of the staff and pondered over what they would be asked Nadia explained it more thoroughly and said, "I will say "On in 3, 2, 1 and going live with Nadia Chamak and our exclusive sneak peak into the lives of " and you guys will say your names and my camera guy will turn the camera on as I say going live but it won't actually go on air and then I will start the 'Interview' and just answer what you want and this is just for fun so relax and maybe you will learn new things about each other!" Marinette and the twins nod in understanding and Nadia says, "Well if you're ready we will go on in 3, 2, 1 going live with Nadia Chamak and our exclusive sneak peak into the lives of..." "Marinette Dupain Cheng" "Samira Dupain Cheng"  "Korbyn Dupain Cheng". They started going through the basics like age, where they're from, favorite color, and all the introductory stuff when Nadia decided to finally get deeper into their personalities and lives.

"So Marinette how goes the fashion business?" Said woman responded with, "It's going really well, I'm still happy as ever while doing what I love and I don't mind the cash it brings in." She winks at the camera and everyone in the room laughs. Nadia sighs and says, "Well aren't you as lovely as ever, well I have a question for your children, how do you feel about having such a successful mother?" Korbyn responds first by saying, "Well some people assume it would be stressful but she encourages us to pursue whatever makes us happy and doesn't judge us or set high expectations just because she is so successful." "Yeah that's basically it, and she just shows that she loves us and will continue to do so with whatever way of life we choose to lead, though we do like to cause trouble for her sometimes", Samira says with a snicker at the end that Korbyn also does. Marinette rolls her eyes at them and ruffles their hair.

Nadia mulls over what she is going to say next and says, "I don't know if this is too personal, so you don't have to answer if you don't want to but, where is the twins' father?" The only surprise Marinette shows at this question is a blink but she just smiles a strained smile and says, "Well he is at a hotel right now." Nadia nods in understanding and doesn't push she just changes the topic onto what in they like to do in their free time.

But as they are doing the interview they don't know that instead of this being a pretend interview the camera man actually made it go live so said father is actually watching it at his hotel room. And some where far away someone else is also watching with a smirk on their face and a plan formulating in their mind...