014

JUNE 22ndTHURSDAY1:13 pm

JUNE 22nd
THURSDAY
1:13 pm

Tyler stood up while kaniyah sat at the edge of his bed in his clothes looking around.

"so...your bed was comfy last night.."she trailed off.  "cut the shit" he said keeping a straight face making her deflate.

"you know you are so rude" she looked up at him since he was still standing "and you too nice, why we statin the obvious?" he replied smartly making her smack her teeth.

"you said we can talk, but your like- shutting me out and being rude when i did nothing" she huffed and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"you the one who said i said and did some shit to hurt yo feelings so let me know" he licked over his lips.

she sighed "i wasn't trying to 'lie' to you i swear. i just value my friends trust." she explained.

"that's so fuckin stupid. how many times do i have to say she not yo fucking friend" he said frustratedly. "i hear you" she nodded.

"you hear me but you not understanding" he looked bobbing his head trying to catch her eye sight since she was looking down at her hands in her lap.

"look at me when i'm talking to you" he told her making her twist her lips to the side dragging her eyes up to meet his face.

"okay i'm sorry" she nodded softly "and what i told you bout that sorry shit kaniyah" he said making her mentally burst out crying.

it was like he kept calling out things about her instead of trying to understand where she was coming from, and she could feel he was still angry since he went back to using her government name.

"okay tyler what do you want me to say to that then?." she said not wanting to argue "we gone talk or what" he scratched the back of his neck.

"i don't want to, imma jus leave" she grabbed her phone and he snatched it from her.

"no you not. you not going no where til you talk to me" he said seriously. "but i really don't wanna talk" she mumbled.

"okay then i can wait." he shrugged standing up. "with my phone?" she looked at him crazily.

"if i give you yo phone back you gone get a uber or tell somebody to come get you, you ain leavin" he shook his head.

"ain't that like kidnapping?" she asked him and he nodded. "or you can talk to me , we can make up and you can leave when ever you want" he shrugged.

he didn't care what she classified it as, it was harmless and he had no intentions of hurting her, but he hated being on bad terms with her so he had to do, what he had to do.

"okay listen, if you let me go home and check on my mom and jazz and do all that i promise i will come back and talk to you and listen to every single thing you tell me" she felt silly having to say this but he was being irrational.