023

JULY 10thMONDAY12:02 am

JULY 10th
MONDAY
12:02 am

3xclusivee.niyah 13m

"Bae I'm telling you look, do the bottom half red and the top half blue

"Bae I'm telling you look, do the bottom half red and the top half blue. Then when you get yo straw stir it together m" kaniyah tried to explain to Tyler who wasn't going for it.

"Fuck no I'm not mixing flavors" he smiled shaking his head holding the empty cup. "You such a party pooper you never wanna do nothing cool" she mumbled looking between the four slushee flavors.

They were currently in wawa getting snacks since they were sitting in the car chilling and they decided to get slushees too.

Kaniyah was trying to convince him to mix his flavors because they were good but he wouldn't. He didn't know why but he had tiny quirks like mixing flavors or letting his foods touch each other.

"You not doin that shit either, pick one flavor" he told her "but I always mix my flavors, it's good i promiseee" she dragged keeping ahold of her cup.

"That shit don't even sound good, blue raspberry and cherry? Cherry??? Ion like nothing cherry that shit nasty" he scrunched his face up shaking his head no.

"But it's wild cherry and it's so good you won't even taste the cherry I swear" she said honestly trying one more time to convince him. She felt like he was really missing out because this combination was to die for.

"No ma," he shook his head "imma stick to blue" he told her starting to fill his up and she giggled lowly looking at the facial expression he was sporting.

"Okayyyy I'll get red" she told him giving up on trying to convince him. "Nah if you wanna mix colors, then mix colors. I'm just not doin that shit" he placed a hand over his chest as he brung his cup next to the machine to put a lid on it and grab a straw.

"We gotta try that shit another time because if I try it now and don't like it imma be pissed cause I'm craving blue" he explained and she nodded knowing the feeling.

He was basically saying he had to try it at a time when he wouldn't get mad if it didn't taste how he wanted it to taste which was understandable.

"No cause now I kinda jus want red" she shook her head expressing her self knowing she was so indecisive.