034

AUGUST 25thFRIDAY8:43 pm

AUGUST 25th
FRIDAY
8:43 pm

"See why couldn't our football team be this good when we went here? We used to get embarrassed every week" Justin said pointing at the score board. It was almost the end of first half of the game- or the second quarter and their team had already made 3 touchdowns while the other school had none.

"On god we was trash as hell." Tyler said lowly barely even paying attention to the game. The cheerleaders were facing towards the football field at the moment so he could barely see kaniyah since she towards the front of the group of cheerleaders.

"aint they supposed to have pom poms or some shit" Quincy squinted his eyes. it was now dark outside, and the only source of light were the large streets lights in the field and the pole lights surrounding the rest of the areas where other people were standing, the concession, and other places.

"thats only fa pep rallies" des told them resting her elbows on her knees making the boys nod. "mannn when i was in school i dated this lil bad cheerleader but she couldn't cheer for real she looked like the odd one out and shit, embarrassing" quincy shook his head and tyler and justin started laughing.

"i rememba dat hoe, she was so aggravating bruh" tyler shook his head looking at his friend momentarily before back out on the field. "thats cause they let anybody on the team, tryouts dont even matter, they too nice to turn people down." tay shrugged making everybody nod.

"i can tell, look at dem, two they look like chickens" dee pointed at bree and jazz and everybody except tyler and chop busted out laughing at the girls gaining attention from people sitting close to them. "no cause i been thinking that shit the wholeeeee timeee" tay dragged slapping her thigh dramatically.

none of them could stop laughing because they were all thinking it but were waiting on someone to say it first. even though what damarcus said was funny tyler refused to laugh at the joke and even mugged his two friends.

tyler softly hit quincy in the chest and he immediately stopped laughing. "my bad i forgot he a opp and yo bitter ass dont like him" quincy mumbled to only where justin and tyler heard and chop justin stifled their laughs from quincys comment towards their friend.

it wasnt a secret that tyler didnt like the boy, it was clear and even someone who didnt know them could tell just by the way tyler would look at him when he spoke. it was written all over his face.

even the way that dee avoided looking at the boy the whole time, people could tell there was tension and unspoken beef, it was really one sided because dee didnt have a problem with tyler. tyler didnt care because he honestly felt like it was weird to mess with kaniyah even if he didnt owe him any loyalty.

tyler did tell his friends and his cousin that he didnt fuck with damarcus but he didnt tell them why because he felt like that was wrong it was kaniyahs business.