Background/Prolouge

Quote for the day by Maya Angelou:

You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated.<3

Warnings: Violence, Gore, Blood, Language, TW. Also this story will contain Spoilers from the manga. Please read at your own risk.

|background|

First: Tsutaka (You could choose your own)

Last: Tomioka

Race: Human

Age: 8(When Tsutako(your older sister) is alive)13(when you meet muichiro)15(Mount Natagumo)

Gender: Female

Hair color: Raven Black

Eye color: Blue/Dark Blue

Height: 5'0-5'1

Weight: 119 ib

Birthday: July 22nd

|Affiliation|

Affiliation: Demon Slayer corps  

Occupation: Demon slayer (Tsuguko)

Combat Style: Water Breathing(your sword color is light blue)

|Personal Status|

Status: Alive

Relatives: Unnamed Parents

                   Tsutako Tomioka(Older sister)

                    Giyuu Tomioka(Older brother)

|Personality| 

Tsutaka is a very quiet, calm, loyal and petite young girl who loves to hang around with Shinobu and Giyuu since shinobu is very nice to her. Tsutaka could be fierce and sometimes and she could get easily irritated but she still has a calm soothing expression. 

|Appearance| 

Tsutaka has long wavy black hair with her deceased older sister hair pin to tie up half. Her demon slayer uniform has a short skirt with boots like kanaos. Her haori is her older sisters. And her red bracelet that her elder sister gave her. 

|Battles| 

Infinity Castle Arc 

*Tsutaka Tomioka, Shinobu Kocho, Kanao Tsuyuri and Inosuke Hashibira vs Douma

*Sanemi Shinazugawa, Gyomei Himejima, Genya Shinazugawa, Muichiro Tokito and Tsutaka Tomioka vs Kokushibo 

Demon Slayers vs Muzan Kibutsuji: Part 1 

Sunrise Countdown Arc

Demon Slayers vs Muzan Kibutsuji: Part 2 

Demon Slayers vs Demon King Tanjiro

|Prologue|

Tsutaka POV:

"Tsutaka! Tsutaka, Wake up!" Giyuu said as he tried to wake up his little sister. I had felt someone pushing me and yelling my name, I opened my eyes half-lidded "Yes? Oni-Chan" I said tiredly "Don't you remember" He said, I raised an eyebrow in confusion "Its Nee-Sans marriage today" He said while grabbing my shoulders shaking me (Oh no, how could I forget about Nee-sans marriage today) I thought to myself. Giyuu looked at me worried "Are you okay?" he asked me.

I nodded "Of course I remember and yes im great!" I said while smiling widely and got out of bed. Giyuu looked at me and smiled "Well you better start getting ready because the marriage will start in a couple hours." He got up and walked out while I went and changed into a beautiful flower pattern kimono with a light blue hair piece in the back of my hair (It looks like Tsutakos but just light blue).

" He got up and walked out while I went and changed into a beautiful flower pattern kimono with a light blue hair piece in the back of my hair (It looks like Tsutakos but just light blue)

The Kimino you wore:

(This is cute) I thought to myself. A couple hours have passed and it was dark outside. I went to find my siblings in the estate I found my sister who wore a light blue kimono with pink flower prints on it with her normal hairstyle and hair pin, I also saw my older brother with a dark blue haori on and grey Yukata pants they looked really beautiful.

I found my older siblings talking in the main room I went up to them with a smile "You look beautiful Nee-san" I said looking up to her happily with a smile. Tsutako smiled "You also look lovely Tsutaka~chan" She said in her soft tone and smiled at me. I was about to say something until I was caught off guard by scratches coming from outside I raised my eyebrows in confusion. 

"What's wrong, Tsutaka" Giyuu asked and looked at me worried "I heard noises coming from outsid-" I was cut off when a demon had busted through the estate. I looked horrified in fear and giyuu widened his eyes and gasped at the sudden movement. The demon wore a red long sleeve with black blood drops on him with a hat similar his hair was long and blonde and his eyes said *upper 2.*

"Ara Ara~ aren't you just a fine girl" The demon said to my older sister with a creepy smile. My siblings looked horrified and immediately my older sister grabbed me and my brothers hand and ran with us to a closet the demon just smiled and laughed.

"Stay here don't get out" She said worried, I teared up "but...b-but..what about you" I said worried with teary eyes "you can't go out there alone" giyuu said scared while crying, she looked at me and giyuu with a reassuring smile "Its gonna be okay" me and giyuu nodded and she gave us a tight hug "ill be back, I love you guys." she said with tears and closed the closet door.

Me and giyuu hugged each other tightly crying, I heard screams and stuff falling on the floor, I was crying so giyuu put a hand over my mouth and covered my ears so the demon would not find us, giyuu was sobbing trying not to be loud.

Then things went quiet, I looked up at giyuu with scared eyes and tears "s-stay...quiet" he said with a shaky voice.

I heard footsteps getting closer so I put my head on giyuus shoulder and held his hand tightly the footsteps stopped and got quiet. a few minutes had passed when giyuu hesitated to open the door he looked out and it was day outside, he saw blood and things all over the floor. He ran towards a body. I ran with him.

"NEE-SAN!" giyuu said sobbing non-stop. I sobbed louder "N-NEE-SAN!" I furrowed my eyebrows and sobbed intensely. She wasn't breathing nor moving her skin was pale and her lips was dry. Giyuu checked to hear her heartbeat and check her pulse but their was no heartbeat.

"S-s-she's dead...."Giyuu said with a sad tone and sobbed while hugging his older sisters dead body. I widened my eyes and cried. Giyuu came over and hugged me "it's okay...."he said worried and sad, I hugged him back. After a few minutes of crying and silence giyuu spoke up "We need to bury her" he said in a sadded tone. 

I nodded slowly. After burying our older sister and prayed for her giyuu took my hand and we ran to find a person to help. We came across a small home giyuu then saw a man with a red mask grey hair and a cloud like haori giyuu went up to him and asked him for help. The man said his name was Urokodaki.

Hey yall thats the end of this chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. The next chapter will be out tomorrow night so stay up loves!

Much Love~

Sukiyaki~

Word Count: 1071

Published  March 18th, 2023