Chapter 1

Tsukasa's POV:

It's been 5 years since my older sister passed away due to sacrifice, im now 13, me and my brother became demon slayers, Giyuu became a hashira a couple months back so I have been a little upset that we have not got to spend time together. But I met a really nice girl, her name is Shinobu Kocho, I went around to the butterfly estate to hang with her sometimes, they adopted a girl a year older than me, her name is Kanao.

I talk to Kanao but she does not really speak back. "Tsutaka?" Shinobu said to me "Yes?" I asked her in a calm voice with a small smile "Would you like to come have lunch with me?" she asked me with a smile, "Sure" I said softly.

Me and shinobu went to a ramen shop, "Thank you" shinobu said to the man who gave us the ramen, "So how are you, Tsutaka?" She asked me in her delicate voice, "I'm great" I told her with a small smile. "Oh yea I heard there is a new hashira" she told me "I think his name is Muichiro", "oh thats cool, maybe I could meet him sometimes" I told her while smiling, "Well you could meet him today" Shinobu told me.

"Oh okay!" I told shinobu. Me and Shinobu had finished up our ramen and headed back to the butterfly estate. I greeted Kanae and Kanao "Hello there, Tsutaka!" Kanae said to me with a bright smile. "Hello Kanae" I said softly, I then saw my older brother pass by and I ran up to him, "Good Morning Oni-Chan" I said softly with happiness, Giyuu turned around and looked at me with joy, but he still had his regular col expression on, "Good Morning Tsutaka" He said "I need to talk to you about something" Giyuu said blankly.

I raised my eyebrows in confusion "Uh Okay". I said, Me and giyuu went back to the water estate "Tsutaka, Would you like to be my Tsuguko?" He asked me

I widened my eyes and smiled "Well sure"  I said "But do you think i'm even strong enough to be one?" I said blankly. "Yes, you could defeat demons on your own and you have mastered the water breathing you also made your own form for it, I know you're strong enough to be my tsuguko." 

I smiled at what he had said, "Well then I would love to be your tsuguko" I smiled softly, Giyuu patted my head and said "i'll train you when I get back from my mission" Giyuu told me and he walked off.

I decided to walk around the Ubuyashiki estate, while I was walking around admiring the beautiful wisteria trees, I noticed a person, He had long black hair with mint green tips, he was wearing the demon slayer uniform.

I went up to him and decided to talk to him because I had nothing better to do. He must have heard my footsteps because he turned around and looked at me.

(He's pretty...prettier than me probably) I thought to myself.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully, he looked at me blankly "who are you?" he said coldly, (he's kind of rude) I thought to myself, "Im Tsutaka Tomioka" I said softly, "Tomioka..? Where have I heard that name again...? Eh whatever." He said boredly. I started at him with a stoic expression "Uhm my older brother is a hashira, you probably heard of him." I said with a small smile

The mint eyed boy looks at me still silent "So.......what's your name?" I asked him "Muichiro Tokito...I think." he said (Oh so this is the new hashira Shinobu-Chan was talking about.)

"Oh, that's right your the new hashira, that's impressive" I said with a smile. He just started at me, (this is awkward) I thought to myself.

"So would you like to maybe hang out sometime?" I asked him, It was a long pause until he spoke up "Sure...if I remember" he said with a bored expression, "Okay!" I said and then walked off to the water estate.

Muichiro POV:

As the strange girl asked me to hangout I was sort of shocked because we just met...but I said yes which was odd because I would usually say no to anyone who asks me something.

She looked at me excitedly and walked off, I was kind of upset that she left. She was so beautiful though, her eyes were...gorgeous, I thought to myself.

1 day later

I had just gotten from a mission when I came across a girl who looked familiar. She walked up to me "Hello Muichiro-San" she said softly with a small smile (pretty...) I thought to myself. "Hello uh.....Tsut...what was it again...Tsutaka-sama" I said with a slight joy in my voice as I saw her, (how did I remember her name..?) I thought to myself.

"You remembered my name!" she said with a smile.

Since she was already here I remembered she said she wanted to hang out yesterday...surprisingly. "Would you like to come get ramen with me?" he asked curiously. "Sure" she said while smiling. 

We eventually made our way to the ramen shop, "So, muichiro-san, what do you like to do." the blue eyed girl asked me "I like to make Origami" I said, "Really? Could you teach me some time?"  she asked as she raised her eyebrows. "Sure" I said with a small smile.

3rd person POV:

As Muichiro smiled, Tsutaka's eyes had widened because she had never seen him smile before (he's really pretty) Tsutaka thought as she blushed slightly. Muichiro had noticed it unfortunately. "Are you okay? Do you have a fever...?" He asked the black haired girl, "Oh no im perfectly fine..it's just the Ramen it's kind of hot still!" I said loudly while waving my hands around (I'm so embarrassed) I thought as a face-palmed myself.

A couple minutes had passed, Tsutaka and Muichiro left to go back to the headquarters, as they were walking home there was a demon who had appeared, the demon had long silky white hair with yellow eyes, before Tsutaka could do anything Muichiro dashed forward "Mist breathing, 3rd form" He said and sliced the demons head off. 

Tsutaka POV:

(Woah) I thought to myself. "That was awesome Muichiro-san" I said calmly with a smile "Thanks...I guess" He said "We should get going now though.." He said and walked off. (Yea just walk off without me) I thought to myself and walked fast towards his side. 

We arrived back and we said our goodbyes to each other. "I wish to see you again Muichiro-san" I said kind of sad that he was taking his leave now "yea...maybe next time we hang out I could make you a flower crown" Muichiro said to me. I blushed at that "Okay sounds great!"

We parted our ways as I went back to the water estate only to be greeted by giyuu.

"Hello giyuu-san" I said calmly. "Tsutaka..where were you" he asked me with a hint of concern in his voice, "Oh, I just went to get Ramen with Muichiro-san." I said trying to take my leave because I was really exhausted. "Well next time let me know where you go so I don't have to worry." He said to me with his normal blank expression. "I know i'm sorry, but I could handle myself you know." 

"I know you can it's just-" I cut him off and said "Giyuu-sama there's no need to worry I'm strong enough to handle myself, and besides Muichiro was with me and he's a hashira" I frowned at him. "instead of worrying about me you should worry about yourself a little." I stated

"I know, that does not mean I won't stop worrying about you.." he said and walked up to pat my head "I love you Tsutaka" he said and placed a kiss on my forehead "I love you too" I said softly.

"You should get some rest...tomorrow i'm going to train you..since you have the day off from missions" He said, I was happy to hear that because it has been a while since we have trained. "okay goodnight" I said "goodnight...." he said blankly. I went up to my room and changed into my kimino, I got on my tatami mat to get some rest. I had fell asleep.

That's it for this chapter, I know this one is really short I was just a little tired but i'll try to get the next chapter out as fast as I can.

Much Love~

Sukiyaki~

Word Count: 1,403