Chapter 2

Tsutaka POV:

As I had woken up and put my demon slayer uniform on, I decided to go the butterfly mansion to ask Shinobu if she wanted to have breakfast together, I had eventually arrived at the Butterfly estate and saw Shinobu, but she was talking with a pink and green hair colored lady.

I went up to them so I could ask shinobu if she wanted to have breakfast with me, and so I could meet the girl with beautiful Sakura Mochi colored hair. 

"Hello, Shinobu-san" I said with a soft smile, "Oh, Hello Tsutaka-Cha-" she was cut off by the pink and green haired lady, "KYAA..SHINOBU WHO'S THIS CUTE GIRL?" she said, I had blushed when she said 'cute girl.'

"Mitsuri this is Tsutaka Tomioka, Tsutaka this is Mitsuri Kanroji" she said with her usual bossy face on "Nice to meet you Mitsuri-san" I had held my hand out for her to shake which she had grabbed by hand a spun me in circles with her, which I was sure I had heard my hand break. "WOW, YOUR REALLY CUTE WE SHOULD HAVE BREAKFAST TOGETHER!" she said while smiling widely.

"Sure" I said with a smile, "WELL LET'S GO THEN!", Mitsuri had dragged me with her, we had eventually sat down to have sushi and Mitsuri well she had ordered a lot, but I didn't mind because I eat a lot to without even knowing.

"So, Tsutaka-chan, I heard your surname is Tomioka, are you related to Giyuu perhaps?" she asked me with a curious face. "Yes actually, he's my older brother." I said to the green eyed girl "Awhh I wish one of my siblings could join the Demon Slayer corps with me" she frowned "But you show more emotion than Tomioka, he's always quiet and shinobu bully's him for that sometimes, she says he has no friends, which is really sad" she said and frowned again

"Oh, I have heard, well he's not really that quiet once you get to know him and talk to him more." I said and sighed after hearing what Mitsuri said. "So why did you become a demon slayer Mitsuri?" Her face had turned all red "Me? Well it's actually quite embarrassing" while both her hands were touching her cheeks with her eyes shut tightly.

I raised my eyebrows in curiosity "You see I became a demon slayer so I could find a man who is stronger than me and marry me!" she said while making little noises and blushing non-stop. I just looked at her stupidly.

"But enough of that, why did you become a demon slayer!?" she asked me while smiling brightly, "So I could find the demon who killed my older sister" I said quietly but she had heard me unfortunately. "Oh, i'm sorry about that. But I hope you find the demon you're looking for!" she said cheerfully.

(I hope I do too) I thought to myself. Me and Mitsuri had finished eating and started to walk back to her estate. I decided to hang with Mitsuri for a while since Giyuu was out doing missions. And shinobu and Kanae also had a mission about an upper rank being spotted somewhere. I don't know why they didn't send anyone with them there's no way they could beat an upper rank alone. I just hoped they would come back alive.

Me and Mitsuri walked into her estate, It was really beautiful "Say, Tsutaka would you like to bake with me?!" she asked with excitement "Of course" I said as Mitsuri walked in front of me I could not help but look at her hair, it was so beautiful.

"Mitsuri-chan you have really gorgeous hair" I told her with a smile, as she turned around she blushed from embarrassment and smiled widely, "Really?!, WELL THANK YOU, YOUR REALLY KIND" she said and hugged me tightly. She hugged me really tight to the point where I could barely breathe "M-Mitsuri-Chan....I cant..breath" I said struggling, she quickly let me go and placed me down. 

"EH? I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT, I WAS JUST REALLY HAPPY!" she said while screaming from excitement.

She had taken me to her little baking spot so we could make something, "Okay, would you like to bake cookies or cake!?" she said with a wide smile, "Cake" I said with a smile, me and Mitsuri began baking a strawberry cake. After about 20 minutes the cake was done and we got a message from a crow "KANAE KOCHO HAS DIED DUE TO A BATTLE WITH AN UPPER RANK."