Chapter-2

"Hello there" said the unknown person behind Jisung.
Jisung turned around and his eyes met with........Lee Leader!

Jisung couldn't move a inch, Lee Leader started to come closer to Jisung until their chests touched. "What a cute boy I have found here....such a idiot" Lee Leader said while looking at the short boy.
Suddenly, Lee Leader's team members screamed, " LEE KNOW, WE GOTTA GO NOW, HURRY"
Lee Leader, known as Lee Know, moved from their position and looked for the last time at the boy, "We'll meet again cutie" said Lee Know and left.

Jisung was so confused but when he heard Sangwoo call him, all the thoughts disappeared. Sangwoo asked Jisung if he was hurt and Jisung said that he was fine.
"Jisung-ah, we're gonna meet Lee Mafia again tomorrow night...this time you have to be next to me, I don't want you to get hurt" said Sangwoo.

Author's Text!!!

Y'all I forgot stuffs

Minho: aged 25, 182cm ( I know I know)

Jisung: aged 20, 163cm ( y'all it's cute when boyfriends are short and tall)
🫢🤭

Sangwoo: aged 26, 176cm

Back to the story!!

The next day, Jisung hurried to Kim Mafia's building and took some guns and stuffs that he needed, soon the night came pretty fast. And there they were again eye to eye with Lee Know.

"Sangwoo-yah, for the last time, my money" Lee Know said, annoyed and tired. "Minho-yah, I don't have it but I can give you my team members if you let me go alive please!!!" Sangwoo said shaking. Of course everyone would get scared in front of THE Lee Minho.

Minho looked to Sangwoo team and saw....Jisung!! Their eyes met but Jisung quickly looked away. Sangwoo noticed that Minho was staring at Jisung so he said: " Minho-yah, I'll give Jisung to you so please leave us alone!!"
Jisung was dumbfounded, was he hearing that right? Was Sangwoo using Jisung for the whole time? Did he really meant nothing to Sangwoo? Minho then said " Alright, I'll take him away from you and you and your team can leave alive" Jisung was now confused, he just stayed quiet for now until Sangwoo harshly took Jisung arm and throw him on the floor in front of Minho. "Ah- it hurts, sir" Jisung said looking at Sangwoo. Then he looked up and saw Minho, he got up and said "NO I'm not going with him, SIR YOU CANT SELL ME TO ANOTHER MAFIA LEADER LIKE THIS" Sangwoo replied with "Jisung-ah, you were a good team member, and an ace but I  have to give you away for me and your team members to live"

Jisung said: "Was I nothing to you, sir? Among all of the team, why me? Are you going to abandon me again sir?" Sangwoo then said "Minho-yah, take him away from me, I've had enough of him. Minho looked at Jisung and said "Come here, let's go squirrel" he then turned to the team and said "Leave a car alone without any guards in it, I'll take one by myself" They all started to leave and when Minho took Jisungs arm, he noticed that Jisung was staring at Sangwoo, with teary eyes and Jisung said "Sir, I never believed that you would throw me like this." Minho now pulled Jisung by his arm but Jisung wouldn't let him take him. Minho now screamed to Jisung " FUCK WILL YOU COME FOR GOD'S SAKE, YOU BETTER COME BEFORE I HURT YOU TO MAKE YOU COME"

Jisung was scared but still screamed back "IM FUCKING COMING" (okay that sounded so wrong but okay)

Minho was impressed because nobody dared to scream back to him. Jisung now followed Minho silently but with teary eyes. Minho went to a car and said to Jisung to get in. He got in and he was sad, very sad and disappointed that his boss would throw him like this. Minho then looked at Jisung and said with a smirk "So, we meet again, Jisung-ah" Jisung was quiet, he was afraid. "Jisung-ah, you're mine now, you better listen to what I tell you" Minho said while driving.
"YOU FUCKING MORON, DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD LISTEN TO YOU AND NOT ESCAPE, YOU'RE A MONSTER IN THE WHOLE ASIA YOU FUCKING BITCH" Jisung screamed, Minho was annoyed so he said to Jisung calmly, "Jisung-ah, if you ever scream one more time to me, I'll kiss you so you better shut it."

But Jisung didn't care at all, so he screamed again "GET ME BACK TO SANGWOO, I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU'RE JUST GOING TO TORTURE ME THERE AND WILL KILL ME AFTER THAT SO IF YOU'RE GOING TO DO IT, KILL ME NOW YOU FUCKING MAFIA"

Minho had enough, he found a place to park the car and went outside the car, he went to the back seat door opened it and locked it, he said to Jisung "I warned you, and you still did not listen to me, you asked for it" 
Minho crashed his lips on the younger one and started to kiss him roughly, Jisung was shocked and tried to push Minho away but he wouldn't even move a centimeter. Minho bit Jisung's lower lips for him to open his mouth but Jisung didn't so Minho started to kiss him even more roughly and placed his hand on Jisung's waist and squeezed it, Jisung was shocked so he opened his mouth, Minho saw the chance and pushed his tongue inside Jisung's mouth. "aaahh-hh Minnn-hooo" moaned Jisung. Minho was out of breath so he pulled out, Jisung was breathing heavily but Minho didn't stop, he smashed their lips again and pushed his tongue inside the younger's mouth. After 4 minutes, Minho pulled out and looked at Jisung. He said "this is just the start, disobey me again and I'll kiss you like this again" Minho then went back to his seat and started driving again, Jisung was left speechless.
Jisung then fell asleep because the ride was too long.