Chapter-4

"Hell fucking no, do you really think that I would actually do that??" Jisung said, disgusted. So Minho did a impossible choice to decide? "Jisung-ah, shower with me or have sex with me?" Minho said smirking. "Fuck you" Jisung said while going to the bathroom. "I can fuck you if you want to" Minho said while looking at Jisung. "Shut the fuck up" Jisung said. Minho followed Jisung and he started to take off his shirt but Jisung wasn't even touching his own clothes. Minho noticed so he went toward Jisung, he was about to pull off Jisung's shirt but Jisung put his hands on Minho's and said "Can we please do it another day, not today please Minho-yah"

"Minho-yah?" Minho asked. Then something hit his mind. He didn't even knew Jisung's age. He looked at Jisung and thought "Jisung's short......very short...is he 15 or 16?" (Y'all don't forget that Jisung's 169cm and Minho's 182cm in the story!!)
"Jisung-ah how old are you? You're short, are you 15 or 16?" Minho asked.
"I'm 20 you idiot, and I'm not short, you're just too tall." Jisung said annoyed.
"Oh so you are overage, that's good." Minho said, still looking at Jisung's short. He then took off completely his shirt and throw it on the floor, Jisung was amazed, Minho had a perfect muscular body. He was staring at Minho's body until Minho said. "Will you undress yourself or want me to rip all of that off."
"Shut up idiot" Jisung said while slowly taking off his shirt. Minho was getting annoyed of how slow Jisung was so he took Jisung by the arm, he put Jisung right under the shower and turned the water on while Jisung had still his pants on.

"Aaah- Minho fuck you I haven't even finished undressing" Jisung yelled while water was still going all over his body. Minho got a call so he answered it while having one hand on Jisung's shoulder so that he can't escape and stay still under the water. "What do you want Chan?" Minho said in the call. "Hey Minho, can't I call my best friend to tell him some good news? Anyways Minho-yah I'm having a little party with the group friend wondering if you wanted to join us, it's tomorrow night at 6pm" The certain person named Chan asked. Minho looked at Jisung that was still under the water and said "Can I bring someone with me?"
"Of course!! So that means you're going to come great!! By the way, are you showering because I can hear water sounds" Chan asked
"No, not me but someone else is, anyways, I'll see you tomorrow bye." Minho said and hung up. He then looked at Jisung and said "You look pretty under the water but I bet you'll look even more prettier under me" Minho said with a smirk on his face. "Can you let me go now please Minho" Jisung asked.
"We haven't even showered but I got a idea, don't call me Minho anymore, I'm your hyung for your information so call me hyung or Minho hyung"
"Fine now let me go" Jisung said while rolling his eyes. Minho then let Jisung go but before Jisung left the bathroom he said "Jisung-ah btw tomorrow we're going to my friends house to have fun" Jisung looked at Minho, horrified, and Minho realized something and laughed "Jisung-ah not that kind of fun I meant to have fun like play games hahahaha" "Oh-" Jisung said before leaving. Minho was about to shower when he realized that Jisung wasn't tied up so he could escape, (btw his still shirtless y'all) he quickly ran out of the bathroom and saw Jisung sitting on the bed, he went to Jisung, took his left hand and tied it on the bed with a chain and said "My baby is so dumb that didn't realize that he could escape"
Jisung just lost his chance of escaping.
Minho finished showering, he came out with a towel around his waist and looked at Jisung. Jisung screamed "GO PUT A FUCKING SHIRT ON YOU SHAMELESS MAFIA"

Minho smiled and went to grab a black shirt and black sweat pants. Jisung saw that Minho was fully clothed so he said "Minho HYUNG you may leave the room now" Minho just laughed and said "This is my room Jisung-ah so I'm sleeping on this bed right here. Ah! By the way, you're sleeping with me :) and don't worry I don't bite. Unless you want me to"