Chaper 1

I was sitting in my chair, writing a letter to my girlfriend, I hadn't slept in a week, i was weak, i was awake, i was in need of break. I was staring at the wall. It looked so lonely. It was just staying there, watching me. I was sorta looking at it lovingly.

I reached out to touch the spot I was looking at, but there was a knock on my door and Charles Lee was telling me we had to leave.
I got up from my chair and turned to go out my door. I put my hand on the door knob "Stay", I froze in shock. No one but me was here. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out. "Hey" They said and I heard footsteps behind me. I didn't move, I was scared to. They grabbed my arm and I swung, hitting them. "Hey!" They cupped their nose.

They had curly hair and they had all white on, the same as the wall. Parts of the wall were white brown and gray, so maybe that was them. They put their hands down and their hands were filled with blood. They flung the blood at me getting on my shirt.

I made a strange noise and tried getting the blood off me. "I see how you look at me" they said using one of my shirts to clean their hands and nose. "Hey! That's my shirt!" I tried to grab it from them and then stupid Lee knocked on my door again, yelling at me to hurry up.

"Whatever, just stay here and don't leave, I guess, do whatever walls do." I said to them and I left and I saw them sitting on my bed.