Chapter 3

The kiss lasted only a few seconds and then we broke off. They rolled out from my arms and onto the floor and crawled over to the wall. 

"Wait" I said not thinking. They turned their head to look at me. I stuttered on my words a bit, how do you ask someone you just kissed to stay with you? Especially if you have a war to be in. "Please stay with me." I tried my hardest to not break down. I was super embarrassed and it showed. 

"Why? I didn't even know you thought of me that way." They were now just sitting down, their back up against the wall. "I- Oh- um- hm." How do you respond to that?

They laughed at me and crawled over to me, they pointed at my shirt and I looked at where they were pointing, they then put their finger under my chin and lifted it up (they rizzed cumffy up), they laughed at me for turning red, stood up and walked back to the wall and stepped in. 

"Good night." I said but they were gone. So, I just went back to sleep. 

I woke up at dawn. It was quiet, too quiet. I sat up and put on my clothes and I grabbed my gun. I wanted to take a walk but I wanted to be careful.

I walked behind my cabin and into the woods. There was a lake, its beautiful blue colour was overwhelming. It's little ripples calming me down.

I heard gasps of air behind a tree.

"Oh?" I said. I knew who it was.

They didn't hear me and I just stood there. "So uh, hey horny hoes. Maybe don't have sex in a forest."

They knew who it was and Laurens rolled off Hams lap and hid behind the tree, Ham covering his head out of embarrassment.

"Hey horny hoes, I'm not gonna say anything" I put my hands up acting like I was surrendering and turned and walked away.

I was so telling everyone. Maybe not. Maybe wall? I'm so telling wall.