21.

"I want to go on a walk!"

"I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I'm not quite the person to give that." I give Sebastian an apologetic smile. Of course I'd love to do all the things he wants, but I'm a bit blocked with this stupid injury.

"Yes, you are!" he protests. "I know you can walk, you just have to move your legs like this!"

He stands in front of me and then walks in slow motion, as if that's going to work. I lean back against the bed. "Sure, little one."

"Try it!"

Does he really want me to face plant?

"Yes, dada, try it!" Camilla joins in. Even Aiden is giggling and clapping, all three of them excited.

Fuck. Fine.

I get rid of the blanket and carefully get out of the bed. Normally, someone would have put my wheelchair there now, but nope. "I can't walk, see?"

"Try!"

Tell me again why my brothers and Daisy left me alone to take care of three of these little monsters?

I take a teeny tiny step, surprising myself. The kids start cheering, but I don't. Instead, I concentrate and take another. My heart starts beating faster.

Holy fuck. I can walk.

"No, see little love, that wasn't my fault at all."

Easton's voice sounds from in the hallway. I take another step closer to the door and lock it, planning on showing off.

"Easton, you kicked Michael in the nuts. How was that not your fault?"

"He was being an asshole!"

"Of course."

"Why is the door locked?"

A knock on the door. I turn the key again and open the door, grinning widely. "Hello, guys. Come in."

Daisy's jaw drops. Which is the only reaction I get, because my dumb ass brother just walks in and picks up Sebastian. "How are you doin', buddy?"

"Oh my God, Dominic!" Daisy shouts, the only warning before she throws herself around my neck. I hug her back, unable to wipe the enormous smile off of my face.

Easton is clueless. "What? What did Dominic do?"

Asher walks in right at the moment. He enters the chaotic room, having him frown. "What the hell is going on here?"

"Language!" That's Daisy.

"Then tell me why this place is giving me a headache!" Asher complains. I give him a wave, which finally sends both of them the hint.

"What?!"

"How did you even do that?"

"See," I sigh. "I got up and moved my legs. I had a good teacher, right, Seb?"