TENDER | K. KENMA

TIMESKIP KOZUME KENMA X NB!READER | SMUT
thank you Froggo198 for the request! <33
a/n: i actually get the vibe that kenma is pretty loud in bed so

kenma grunts slightly and bucks his hips. he brushes it off as a cough, looking towards his left monitor where his chat flies at a million miles per hour, seeming not to have noticed. 

"i seriously hate not having a keyboard right now," he grumbles, however his fingers still work the xbox controller with expertise. he then glances at the broken keyboard thrown in the trash, memories of that night flashing through his mind. "yeah chat i know i'm shit, i never play with a controller. new keyboard's getting here tomorrow though."

"k-kiomi thank you for the bits.." he thanks, nodding his head towards his face cam in appreciation. "um.. oh shit i'm almost dead-" he concentrates back on his game, unmuting to ask the sage on his team to heal him. 

"nice kill," one of his teammates comment when he gets a double. kenma seems to be doing incredibly well, but that's when his character suddenly stops, and in his face cam, he looks like a deer in headlights. he nibbles on his bottom lip, breathing shallow. "s-sorry,-"

his chat immediately races to ask what's happening, and he brushes it off as, "stubbed my toe." 

the game soon comes to an end, and he joins back into the loading lobby, taking a minute to wipe off his sweaty hands. and while he's taking a sip of water, he subconsciously spreads his legs wider. he looks down at you with adoration, seeing how well you're taking him, being extra precautious not to make any sounds.

he runs a hand through your hair, pushing you down until you gag gently. "uh~m.." he takes his hand off of your head, returning to his stream. "i don't really feel like playing a ranked at the moment so, we'll play some spike rush, yeah?"

the game starts within twenty seconds, and kenma begins to hunch over, glaring at his screen. it was a bad habit of his. he doesn't get very far, though, before his eyes blow wide and his mouth opens to let out a jagged breath. "i'm so shit at controller man," kenma coughs when a donation comes through making fun of his terrible skills. "like who the hell decided to make you switch between the buttons and the joystick on one side!" he leans back in his chair, toes curling beneath the desk. "so annoying."

"fuck- i died.." he sighs, pulling an awkward face as he spectates his teammates. he then splutters out a cough, and his hand subconsciously reaches down to your head, pushing you off and whispering softly. "i said gentle.."

you grin up at him and begin to jerk him gently as per his request, earning a sigh from him as he reaches for his bottle. he was genuinely impressed at how well you listened, and how well you were able to take him for such a long period of time. you had been beneath his desk ever since he started his stream an hour ago. 

"i think i might end soon, chat. i'm pretty tired," he yawns, stretching his arms out for the emphasis of his faked fatigue. "i'll play one more game though." 

"yeah, let's do ranked. i'm feeling a little bit..-" he bites out a small hum. "experimental, if you will." kenma feels his facade slip the longer he sits in the game, bucking his hips more, groaning and grunting to the quietest of his abilities, hell he even threw his head back once on accident. and it seemed his chat was beginning to catch on. so he did the only sensible thing he could think off, and ended the stream. 

"t-thank you guys for coming.." he grinds his hips up into your mouth shallowly. "i'll see you tomorrow probably when i have my new keyboard. have a good night~" he waves as he clicks, end stream. and the second he does, he lets out a loud, pent up moan, toes curling as he grips your hair. "fuck.. just like that baby. you're so good for me.." 

but the moment he feels his chest tighten up, he pushes you off. "let me reward you, yeah?" you nod eagerly, and allow him to pick you up. your legs tighten around his waist as his lips connect with yours. he carries you out of his gaming room (not bothering to close the door) and into your shared bedroom, dropping you down onto the mattress so carefully, as if you were a piece of delicate chinese porcelain. 

"you have no idea how badly i need you right now," he whispers into your ear, helping you discard your clothing onto the floor, as he does the same. he presses his bare chest against yours, sharing your absolute body warmth. he slowly grinds against you as he showers your neck in small kisses and nips, then sitting back up to suck on your lower lip. 

his fingers find their way to your mouth. you suck on them, coating them in your saliva. "now.. be good for me, yeah?" 

his fingers move in and out of you at a slow pace. what had once been one finger, had turned into three, and they moved in just the right places to drive you insane. meanwhile, he sucks and nips as your chest and abdomen, worshipping your body as he mumbles praises here and there between kisses. "k-ken.." you curl your toes and grip onto his shoulders. he shushes you softly, kissing you just as tender. "i know."

he grunts and digs his head into the crook of your neck whilst he pushes into you, gently grinding his hips as to not hurt his precious angel. "fuck- you're tight.." he bottoms out once he's fully inside you, staring down into your eyes so lovingly. "can i move, sweetheart?" you nod, pushing back into him to trigger his movement.

he complies just as quickly, pulling out almost completely before experimentally pushing back in until his hips press up against you. seeing no sign of pain or discomfort, he begins to chase his own pleasure, fully aware it will naturally come to you too. "f-fuck~.." he moans softly into your ear, lifting one of your legs up onto his shoulder to drive himself deeper into you. 

the wet sounds sounding from between the two of you are lewd. so lewd, that it actually encourages the blond to thrust faster. his moans and grunts are stimulated from every snap of his hips, and his volume increases as his speed increases. you grip onto anything you can physically find, ending up raking your nails over the soft surface of his back to cope with the intense pleasure. 

kenma groans when his eyes come across the beautiful face you pull when mixed with pleasure and pleasure, and his lips meet yours for a sloppy kiss. his tongue argues with yours, however he intentionally allows you to take control, as you swipe your tongue over his teeth and explore his mouth. your hands move from his back to his face, cupping his cheeks as you break away for air. 

"kenma!~" you exclaim mid moan. "m-me too, fuck!" he sighs. he's aware of his volume, of yours too. the sound of your mixed moans and skin against skin is like music to his ears. "harder!~" you plead, and that alone is enough to encourage him to obey to every little order you send his way. 

"cum with me, baby~" he orders urgently, then moving away from your face to throw his head back as he pulls out, releasing all over your chest. you follow suit, wrapping your arms and legs around him, gripping to him like a koala as you come down from your orgasm. kenma drops down next to you and presses a chaste kiss to your cheek as he pants. 

he feels content with you in your arms, in a post-euphoric state. but it doesn't last long, as much as he would like it to. "hello?" he picks up kuroo's call. "dude!" he's laughing hysterically, screaming absolute gibberish down the phone. "uhm.. some decipherable sentences would be appreciated, you know." you play with his hair, running your hands through his knots. 

you lean in closer to the phone, suddenly curious when your boyfriend's face turns pale. "you didn't end your stream, man! you pressed the starting screen, not end screen!" kuroo wheezes and splutters. "your mic is so sensitive! you could hear everything!"

"WHAT?!-"