RIN. | S. RINTAROU

TIME SKIP RINTAROU SUNA X FEM!READER | ANGST, SMUT
thank you t0ad3tte for the request <33
a/n: sorry it's not really a full smut scene but, a lot of innuendos and short cuts

"fuck, rin..!~"

"i told you to stop calling me that.."

rintarou snaps his hips up into yours brutally. so brutally, it shakes the entire bed and creates an irking creaking sound. "i'll saw your dick off, suna." you hiss, throwing your head back as the brunette leans down to press open mouthed kisses to the hickeys he had created last week. "so vulgar for a needy little bitch creaming on my cock. speaking of which," rintarou reaches down and traces your clit. "you're close, aren't you?"

"n-no, fuck you."

"that's the overall intention, yes.."

you clench around him hard, giving him the only response you could muster up. he moans deeply in your ear, pressing his sweaty forehead into your pillow. you feel his jagged breaths as his thrusts become sloppy. "you're close, aren't you?" you cough up, mocking him from just minutes before.

"in or out." is all he grunts, completely shoving your question aside. "inside. why not?" you sigh, letting out a cry as your juices suddenly gush all over him, triggering his own orgasm. "f-fuck." rintarou cusses, taking one of your breasts in his mouth and nursing it while he cums inside you.

the moment you catch your breath, you shove him off of you. "kay. get out." "i know." he mumbles, still trying to even out his labored breathing. he watches you slip out of your bed and slip a shirt over your head, slamming the bathroom door shut as you walk in.

rintarou gets up and puts his training clothes back on, snatches his keys and phone from the bedside table, and makes his way out of your apartment to his car. he turns his car on, and receives an incoming call.

"hey babe. yeah, i'm coming home. are the kids in bed? yeah? alright. be home in ten. love you."

;

you wake up the next morning with shaky limbs, sprawled across your couch with an empty takeaway container on your lap. "fucking hell." you groan, wiping the drool from the corner of your mouth.

your legs hurt so badly, as you walk to the bathroom. you wipe your eyes and try to sort your hair, taking out your cleanser to wash off your smudged mascara.

and that's when you notice your neck.

full of purple and pink bruises, all 'coincidentally' shaped to spell out the letter "R". you groan and slam your fist on the counter. "damn you, suna!"

;

it was a usual friday night. suna gets off of practice, he barges into your apartment, fucks you for a few rounds until he's tired, and leaves to his wife and children.

"fuck. that was better than usual.." he mumbles, flopping onto the mattress beside you. "edging's fun, isn't it." you sigh, taking a sip from your water bottle. "too bad your wife's too vanilla to do it."

he doesn't respond, only sitting up to wipe the cum off of his chest with your sheets. "asshole." you sneer. he hums, slipping on his sweatpants and hoodie. he slings his bag over your shoulder, and you take him to the door. you sit yourself down on the sofa, switching on the television as you reach for the left over pizza from the night before.

"..why are you still with her?"

he stops in the doorway, turning around to look you in the eyes. "what do you mean?"