Peter. Benjamin. PARKER

"Peter!" a voice calls out through the tower, "Why do I have a notification from fri that the Mini Stark protocol was activated while I was sleeping!?" Tony burst through his bedroom door, quickly locking eyes with the teenager sitting at his desk.

"Uh, no reason" Peter responded a bit too quickly.

"Peter," Tony replied.

"Before I say anything you have to promise not to get mad! You never set any parameters which meant that you were unavailable, both you and Mrs Potts were sleeping and therefore unavailable." Peter quickly spoke

"Peterr.." Tony drags out. Peter looked anywhere but Tony's face.

"Peter, so help me" Tony said again pinching the bridge of his nose, his anger issues slowly rising.

"Ok ok! You promise you won't get mad?" Peter asked.

"No, no promises, this is a serious issue, you abused your power." Tony replied sternly.

"I'm sorry Mr Stark" Peter said as his bottom lip began to quiver.

Tony noticed this new emotion from the teen and softened his glare.

"Mr Peter Parker," Tony said, "What. Did. You. Do?"

With a little sniffle Tony heard the answer he was dreading to hear.

"I watched the footage of the incident" Peter said, as soft as a mouse.

"You what?!" Tony said loudly in disbelief. "Peter Benjamin PARKER!" Tony screamed at the top of his lungs.

Peter was silently crying, watching the floor as if it was the most interesting thing in the world before he got this overwhelming emotion of anger. Before Peter knew what he was doing he was yelling at Tony with tears running down his face.

"YOU KEPT IT HIDDEN FROM ME! WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO? NO ONE WOULD LET ME SEE IT. I JUST WANTED CLOSURE, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED" Peter yelled at the top of his lungs his finger in Tony's face. "I just wanted to know what happened," Peter said again, releasing his mistake.

Without a word, Tony turned around and walked out of the teens bedroom. Peter fell to the floor and broke down in tears. He just wanted to know what happened. Just want to find out how to be a better person. Peter cried on the floor of his bedroom for what felt like days before he heard the soft click of his door opening.

"Peter?" a soft voice called out into his room. "Oh Peter come here" The person said as they scooped up Peter into their lap. "Tony told me what happened and called me in, I dropped my mission I was on because I had to come and comfort my fellow spider." It was Natasha, Natasha was here again to berate Peter, just like Tony did.

"Peter, look at me," she said in a sweet voice. Peter did as he was told. Slowly moving his eyes off the floor and onto Natasha's face. Her face was full of care, she was actually showing her emotions for once.

"He was only trying to protect you, no one has ever had to deal with a teenage superhero. What happened on that day, would take any superhero years to get over, a lot of people died Peter. Do you understand that?" Natasha asked. She received a small nod from the teenager.

"He didn't want you to be traumatised by the incident, that's why he locked you out from the footage. That is why you aren't allowed to watch the rest of the footage without your therapist present." She continued on. "Peter, aside from your blow up earlier... Are you ok? Do we need to talk about the footage?" she finally asked.

"No," Peter replied. "I'm ok with the footage, in fact the footage helped me realise how I can be a better person for my friends and my family. How I can be a better CEO and Superhero." Peter was grateful that Natasha wasn't coming in here to yell at Peter but instead offer some help and guidance.

"Friday," Natasha asked "Can you please inform me if Peter ever has an incident related issue. I want to be here for him."

"Sure, the protocol has been set," Friday replied.

"Thank you Friday," Natasha said. She turned her attention back to Peter and said "You should get some rest pete, it's been a big emotional day"

"Ok" Peter replied with a small nod and eye rub.

It was a slow morning the day Peter found out who was responsible for the collapse of the 25th floor. He remembers it clear as day. He woke up, rubbed his eyes, stared at the ceiling for 30 minutes before making his way to the kitchen to make himself for breakfast. It was 8am, Peter was stretching his sore back from a robbery the night before as FRIDAY announced something.

"All Avengers please report to the conference room for an emergency mission. Peter, this includes you"

Peter was stunned, this never happens, Peters normally not allowed in the conference room, just always thrown into the jet when a mission requires his talents. With a haste in his step, Peter began his route to the conference room, nerves getting higher as he got closer and closer to the room. He opened the door, and was surprised to see just about everyone in the room, he of course saw Mr Stark, Cap, Bruce, and Natasha. But he also saw Sam, Bucky, the Black Panther, Hawkeye, Doctor Strange and Loki. Peter gasped, shocked at all of the heroes in the one room. He met Mr Stark's eyes, slowly moving forwards and closing the door.

"Peter," Mr Stark started. "There is something very, very important that we need to tell you."

"Ah...ok. What is it?" Peter said with a sharky breath.

"We finally know who caused the break in and who is responsible for the collapse of floor 25." Mr Stark said, keeping eye contact with Peter, watching, waiting for his reaction.

Peter didn't know what to say, what to do, who to even look at. Tears formed in his eyes threatening to spill. He was going to get his justice for all those lives lost in that accident. We were going to help families that were affected and he was going to make sure that person was put behind bars himself. Peter made eye contact with Mr Stark again. His knuckles forming a fist at his side as the first tear falls from his face. Mr Stark's composure doesn't falter. Peter looks around the room, taking in all the heroes once again. All eyes were on him, Peter made eye contact with everyone, giving a slight nod to Natasha. As he looked at everyone's faces he realised they were waiting to see his reaction. Peter took a deep breath in and whispered the word

"Who?"