Chapter 8

"Okay but wouldn't that mean we have less changes of to lea-"
"Are you mad, Kanji is throwing a sign by blowing up your brother and you want to leave the state. Aren't you gonna fight back."

"We can't go up against this man and you know it-"
"William I'll say it's either you join us or you loose your title." I said making him look at me. I raised a brow waiting for his answer. He opened his mouth but closed it.

"And choose wisely because if we find our your being a mole I'll kill you myself." I said and he clenched his fist before he sat back down. Good choice because if he losses his title the upper hand will kill him because he made and oath to this Mafia. And that oath only dies when he died.

I checked my phone seeing two miss calls from Emily. Fuck! I stood going to the door telling chika to take over.
After three rings she answered. "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked and I heard some shuffling before the sound of the machine. "My period just came." I have no idea how that feels but she sounds horrible.

"Do you want me to drop off anything for you?" I asked but she answered me after telling Diego to take down another sheet for her.
"Chips, sweets, mostly chocolate, nice candles and yourself." I smiled pushing my hands in my pocket.
"I'm in a meeting I can't be with you right now." I said before I heard a huff.

"Your always in a meeting." True for the past two weeks I've been in meetings and taking care of moles. "I'm sorry baby, I'll come home okay." I said making her smile.
"I know valentines is tomorrow and I wanted to do something for you but my period-"

"Its okay Emily you don't have to so anything okay. I'll treat you tomorrow, just stay in bed until i come home okay." I said and she said a yes before men started to file out of the room.
"Who was that?" Chika asked pointing to the phone and I sighed.

"Emily, her period just reached." I said and she started to laugh. Making me push her away going neck for me keys.
"I bet you thought you'll he getting something tomorrow huh?" God i fucking hate her.
"No I was thinking of sending the S team to the other safehouse." I said making her raise a brow at me.

"And yes i little but that's not the point. My baby is dealing with cramps and I'm needed." I said taking my keys and coat.

"Baby? Now that it hit me what are you two? Girlfriends?" Stopping in my tracks it suddenly came to mind. There wasn't any label on us and from our behavior with each other we seems so much more that two strangers. "Anika, all I'm saying it might be best to send her with mom and dad. I mean just until we figure out Kanji plan." She said and that was the best option to do as well. And leaving her home alone is too risky.

"You care about her don't you?" She asked and i blinked at her 3 times. "Would she even be here is I'd i didn't." I said and she laughed shaking her said.

"Let me rephrase that you love her don't you?" If I love her? Without answering I walked out the office and made a beeline to my car. Do i love her? Whatever I headed to the store and picked up alot of things for Emily.

When I get back I saw Diego and Matt sitting on the couch looking frightened. "Whats wrong?" I asked but i got no answering.
"This is why I don't have girlfriends, go deal with your girl she's fucking crazy." Mat said standing and leaving the room. I raised a brow at his attitude before Diego stood shrugging his shoulders as he left. I went up to the room with the two big bags before I opened the door.

She was on the bed in a sheet burrito looking depressed as ever. When she saw me she smiled moving like a worm to the edge of the bed. She looked at the bags before she asked. "Did you get the candles?" She asked softly and i nodded my head.
....

"I don't get it how they'll just do something like that, like who'll sells there child at age nine to a pleasure house?" She said as we watched Game Of Thrones. I shrugged as i rubbed her tummy a few times. The lights was off and the candles was the only thing giving light to the room which it was alot of candles. All of them were scented candles to a specific one she wanted.

Looking down at her belly that was so smooth and soft with a few freckles I found myself smiling. "Have you ever though of wanting a child?" She asked me suddenly making me look up at her.
Thinking on it I nodded my head. "I once saw a video of this dad doing his daughters hair and I just went in a phase where I wanted a daughter so I can braid her hair but." I said pausing, its best if she knows anyway.

"But what?"
I sighed before i spoke to her. "I don't want my daughter to grow up knowing her life will be in danger now and then, I don't want her to grow up knowing her mother runs a Mafia." It was quite for a while as her hand stopped moving in my hair.

"Do you kill people just for fun." She asked and i shook my head. "I mostly kill moles."
"Moles?"
"For example you have an organization and your in competition with another. And one of your trusted men runs off to help the other side. Giving them each and every detail they want." I said and she went back to playing in my hair.

"So my parents gambled with you." She said and i nodded my head. "Honestly I didn't like the fact that they'll throw their daughter out like that so i dealt with them." I said and she didn't speak but pushed her hand in the bag of chips and stuffed her mouth.

"Emily-"
"Do you have a dick or is a strap."
"How did we jump from talking about me being a mafia to my dick." I said getting up a bit. I wanted to laugh just seeing with a fee crumbs on her face.

"So you do have a dick?" She said whipping off her face with a laugh. "Whats so funny about it." I asked and she pulled me back down.
"I mean I've heard of trans gender and mostly their dicks are small." The fuck?

"First off that's rude, second was born like this with a tits and a dick, lastly I'm not small." I said very offended at how she thinks I'm small. I patted her stomach again making her hum.
"I'm definitely not gonna believe that on with another episode for The Game."

I honestly can't wait for her period to be over.