Chapter 38

When we pulled away his eyes were wide. I loved to see that reaction, i kissed him again moving his hands from my waist and on my thighs. He tried to move them up but I bit his bottom lips hard causing him to groan.
I honestly loved how he made me came over the phone but I really want to top him.

I moved my hand down to he side of the seat and pulled the leave to make him fall back with the seat. I grind on him releasing a moan from the friction, he bucked his hips up and I loves it. Feeling how hard he was for me I took another step.  Kissing down his neck with a hand on his neck he moaned and i couldn't help but smile. He was enjoying it, I bit hard ok his neck and he muffled his moan and I didn't like that.

What guy doesn't moan for his bottom💅🏽?
"Daddy let me hear you moan." I said seductive enough for him to comply. "Fuck, Aden what are you doing to me." He pant out and I smirked.
"What I'm doing, oh it's what I'm going to do." I said undoing his belt, I heard a car next to us drive off causing me to release we are still in the parking area for the movies.

Anyone could see the see the car shaking or heat our moans, I smiled at the idea and pulled his member out his pants. He was big and thick around 7 inches.

A/N: yes I'm going to make Anika bigger than him, I mean why not. Love you, thanks for getting me to 17k reads 💋

I started to pump him as I undid my jeans. His moans are so hot, I bit my lip looking down on him. "Awe look at you, my strong big man quivering underneath a little slim boy like me." I whispered runing my thump over his tip, giving it a little squeeze at the same time. Leaning down to him I pulled his shirt up and start to learn wet kisses along with hickeys.

"Hmmm you wanna cum daddy." I moaned against his skin and he bucked his hips up, his hands shot up to my should and I let go of his member.
"Fuck Aden." His dick twitched around badly wanting to be touched.

He was going to speak again but i gripped his throat causing him to stop and be surprised. "If you touch me I won't make you cum and you can take me home. Understand." I said softly running my thump over his bottom lip. He nodded his head so little I could barely notice.

"Who am i talking too?" I said looking him dead in the eye. "Yes, I understand." He said, blushing i smiled down at him. "Your such a good boy."

I started to pump him again before I lowered myself between his legs. I wrap my lips around his tip causing him to reach for me but he didn't bother. I smirked before i took half of him in my mouth.

"Ah fuck yes." I moaned before moved a hand in my jeans and started to jerk my self. His hands twitched to hold me but he knew better than to. He soon came in my mouth but i sucked him until I came.

After our little session he was now taking me back home. He kept staring out of pace and i got worried. "Xander, are you okay?" I asked resting my hand on his thigh he hummed nodding his head before making the last turn.

Pulling up in the drive way we could hear laughing for the back yard along with barking. I'm surprised their up still at 11.
"So your like a top?" He suddenly asked and i smiled nodding my head making his eyes go wide. "God Aden you looked so innocent, I was so surprised." He said and i blushed at the compliment. I grabbed my phone and leaned over to him.

"Keep thinking that but just know I'll always top." I gave him a kiss before getting out the car. I waved him by and he honked the car in response once I reached the backyard i saw him drive away.

Anika was holding Emily as the watch Bella and River go at it. Emily saw me and smile widely. "How was the date."