CHARACTER FILE

➢ Name : [F

➢ Name : [F.N.] Shroud

|
Age : 20 yrs old
|
Ability : N/A
|
Occupation : Member of the Armed Detective Agency
|

Description :

A tall man who was transported to the BSD world, before that, he was a student of Night Raven College or NRC for short. He was also the house warden of the dorm Ignihyde along with his robotic brother, Ortho Shroud.

Now, he longs to go back to his home world and hopes that his brother will be fine.

[F.N.]'s unique magic is "Gate To The Underworld", allows the caster to open and close the gate to the underworld.
|

Information abt [F.N.]'s world
: In the world of the Twisted Wonderland, young mages/sorcerers are gifted with a magic pen, giving them a power to use any element (Fire/Water/Nature/Void).

Unique Magic is a spell distinctive to the caster. It is developed subconsciously and used on instinct the first time.

The Ignihyde dorm specializes on technology powered by magic so [F.N.] doesn't use a magic pen like the others, he uses a skull like shape that floats beside him to use magic (like what idia uses in the game).

Blot is an ink-like substance created as a byproduct of magic use. The amount of blot created by a spell is influenced by a person's emotions, with negative emotions like anger, fear, and sadness causing more blot to be created. Blot will accumulate inside the caster of a spell unless they use a magestone to collect it.

Every person has a natural amount of blot they can tolerate on their own, and this amount generally does not increase or decrease with the amount of mana a user has. Blot naturally fades with rest and self-care. If the amount of blot accumulated inside the caster exceeds their blot tolerance, overblot occurs.

[More information shall be added as you progress..]

{Author's note}

Heya, Im Solomon your author for this bsd x male reader story! Hope that you enjoy this!!

(Do not own any of the art/headers/characters)

Word Count : 341