iii

[F

[F.N.] ended up getting sick the next day, Dazai wanted to stay with him but Kunikida dragged them to some case. Kenji sat beside him and Ranpo was there too.

Kenji gawks at the many figures. [F.N.] grumbles about being sick and snuggles onto Ranpo's lap. Ranpo places a white towel on [F.N.]'s forehead.

"I want to play game, Ran Ran.." [F.N.] stares at Ranpo in a daze but Ranpo stayed quiet, suprized about the nickname. It kinda bursted his ego and want to show his competition on how his [F.N.] gave him a nickname.

Ranpo said nodding "ofc ofc [N.N.], we can play just call me Ran Ran." and Kenji responds "but Yosano will scold you if she sees you like this-".

Ranpo waves Kenji off, saying "Dont worry she wont". He feels a hand on his shoulder and looks behind him seeing Yosano.

"Patients must rest, Ranpo." Yosano says as she drags Ranpo out of [F.N.]'s room. Fukuzawa enters, tucks [F.N.] in and he gets a chair to sit beside.

[F.N.] stares at him "Fuku.." and the other stares at him. Fukuzawa rests his hand on [F.N.]'s hair. He responds "Go and rest my child" and [F.N.] slowly nods, closing his eyes.

] slowly nods, closing his eyes

[F.N.] stares at the line, he wanted to buy coffee but he might last an hour because of this. He sighs thinking he should've just ordered online instead. He doesn't notice he drops his wallet when he moved on the line.

The person behind taps [F.N.]'s shoulder, making the other turn around. A short male with orange hair and a fidora was the person behind him. "Your wallet fell" he says and [F.N.] grabs it rather quickly.

[F.N.] mutters a thank you and stares back at the front, it was somehow his turn to order. He rushes to the counter and orders his coffee with some strawberry cake.

Chuuya stares at [F.N.], he's seen him on the ADA files with his abilities were unknown but theories were his hair was his ability. He pokes a bit of the fire in the other's hair, it just felt supprisingly warm.

Chuuya hums as [F.N.] walks away to find a seat to wait on. Minutes later, [F.N.] heard his name and went to the other counter.

He stared at the man holding his drink and thinks 'he's kinda hot-'.[F.N.] blushes and thanks for his order.