i

'Maybe I can hang in the cafe while Kunikida might be at the office, he's going to scold me on skipping work if I go there

'Maybe I can hang in the cafe while Kunikida might be at the office, he's going to scold me on skipping work if I go there..' [F.N.] thinks while opening the cafe door before pausing to see Dazai trying to get the waitress to strangle him with her delicate fingers before Dazai gets beat up.

Kunikida looks at [F.N.] and rushes to him, saying about how the blue haired male missed the entrance exam for the new colleague.

The blondie sits [F.N.] beside Atsushi. "Atsushi, this is another member of the agency, [F.N.] Shroud or [N.N.] for short!" Dazai says, patting and clinging onto the male.

"[N.N.]" gave off an awkward wave to Atsushi while trying to remove Dazai off him. [F.N.] pries Dazai off and let out "Nice to meet you Atsushi-kun".

Atsushi grabbed [F.N.] - who flinched - and exclaimed "WAIT YOUR THE BLUE HAIRED GUY WHO GAVE ME LIKE 2500¥ IN THE RAIN". 'I hate the attention this guy's giving me..' [F.N.] sweatdropped as he thought about it.

"I-I'm suprised you still remember that, your welcome I guess?-" "[N.N.], I didn't know you were getting friendlier to strangers!" Dazai says in a teasing tone and Kunikida makes Dazai sit back on his seat. [F.N.] wants to just run in his room and hide forever.

Atsushi notices this uncomfortable silence and just responds "What were all of you doing before you joined the agency?".

They all perk up except [F.N.] of course cause he's busy looking onto the plastic bag thats filled with candy and new games. That made Atsushi immediately say "Uh- I didn't really mean anything with that question!!".

"Want to take a guess?" Dazai replies making the tiger let out a 'huh?'. Dazai continues "Oh! It's a game we play often. The rookie tries to guess the former jobs of their senior colleagues. Well, its part of their training as private investigators.".

'Sushi looks at the two infront of him before guessing "Were Tanizaki and Naomi students..?".

He got it correct no doubt.

[F.N.] pulls out his phone before playing in boredom. Naomi asks on how Atsushi guessed and he explains.

Dazai speaks up "Afterall, honesty is a virtue. How about Kunikida-kun~?" making said male spit out his coffee saying "Who cares about what I used to do?!". Atsushi hums in thought looking a bit in [F.N.]'s screen.

"Civil servant.. An official at the government office??" Atsushi guesses. He was wrong.

"Oh you're close! He used to be a teacher, a math teacher to be exact." Dazai replies with a relaxed face as he tries to get [F.N.]'s attention which he failed (skill iss-). Atsushi thinks of Kunikida being a math teacher, mumbling out thag he can see that.

Dazai says "How about lil [N.N.]~?" while poking his cheek. [F.N.] grumbles at Dazai then looks at Atsushi. The male thinks "A programmer??" and Dazai hums "[N.N.] does program but that isn't his job! 2 years ago, he was a college student. A dorm leader aswell plus isn't it obvious he isn't from here?".