⊗ 7 ⊗

"morning, babe..." renjun whispered in the shell of jeno's ear first thing after waking up.

"mhh..." jeno groaned. "morning..." he added, entangling his naked body with his boyfriend's as memories of the past night flashed in his mind. sweaty bodies dancing sensually together until they lost their breaths and fell into a deep slumber. wasn't that the best way to conclude an argument? well, in jeno's opinion, it was.

"are you working today?" jeno mumbled against renjun's chest as the older boy passed a hand through his boyfriend's morning hair.

"yes, but in a few hours." renjun answered, earning another groan from jeno.

"you're always working..." he whined.

"that's because we need money, babe. otherwise, i would be delighted to spend all day and night with you." renjun replied with a sheepish smile.

jeno giggled at his boyfriend's words, hugging the boy tighter and letting renjun readjust their position so that none of their limbs hurt in the loving embrace.

"i love you." jeno spoke, looking into renjun's eyes lovingly.

"i love you too, babe." renjun replied, his words holding the same power before he leant down and closed the gap between their lips.

at that point, neither jeno nor renjun could recall that 24 hours prior, they were so mad at each other that they hadn't even talked to each other. and none of them could recall the reason for this childish fight either.

of course, not. the rabbit that had caused it all was currently so far away from their minds. renjun because he had decided not to care about it anymore, and jeno because he was too immersed in renjun to care about anything else – that's how powerful their love was.

and so, neither renjun nor jeno were aware of the white rabbit that had gotten inside their bedroom earlier that morning, jumping on the desk chair and on the desk to observe the two lovebirds.

just like anyone, jaemin wanted a perfect love life; a love life like jeno and renjun's.

from seeing it for the past week, their love was the most beautiful he had ever seen. renjun always cared for jeno and made sure he was safe and protected, and jeno made sure to give all of his love to his boyfriend in return.

jaemin had never lived such type of love, not even from his parents. but he would find a lover that treats him as well as renjun treats jeno. someday, somewhere, he will find love, have a perfect love life and make people envy him as well.

"do you have to go to work...?" jeno whined, tugging onto his boyfriend's sleeve as the boy was wearing his coat to get out.

"yes babe." renjun detached jeno's arms from his. "but i'll be back in no time, i promise."

"but it's always so long..." the younger male continued, trying to sedice his boyfriend with his best puppy eyes.

"it's a few hours only, really..." renjun sighed.

"but i'm bored alone at home..." jeno didn't give up his whining.

renjun hummed for a few seconds before his eyes fell on a small mop of white hairs sitting on the sofa and looking at them.

"you're not even alone, you have your rabbit to keep you company." renjun explained, his tone sounding harsher than before.