♥𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕖. ☁︎ 𝕄𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕦𝕟𝕘 ♥

(A.N. YOU SHOULD GO TO THE STORE AND SAY "I would like a box of tissues AND. . . ANOTHER box of tissues")

✨🤍MinMin🤍✨

hiii (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

hi jisung

is everything okay?

yeah

uh

idk if i should trust you

don't worry ji

everything's fine

okay. . .

on a different note

do you wanna go to that cat cafe that you love?

idk ji

maybe another day

i don't really feel up to it rn

oh..

bye, i gtg

i know that you don't actually have to go

read

you just don't have the energy to talk

delivered

fine. . .

bye min

delivered

⋆。 ゚☁︎。 ⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。 ⋆

Jisung sighs, setting down his phone on the side table. Minho usually isn't like this. Usually he's bouncing around the streets with excitement to go to the cat café. No matter how much he said there was nothing going on, Jisung could see right through the lies, no matter how opaque Minho tried to make them seem. 

He got up from the soft blankets of his bed and walked over to the window. Minho's apartment was right next to this, so he could see his window. Like usual, he gazed out to his window, but the curtains were pulled tight and no light could be seen drifting out of them. Jisung's eyebrows knitted together. 

He wanted to go over and see if Minho was even in his apartment. He suppressed this urge until he somehow ended up in front of Minho's door. Luckily, he had the keys on him, so he pulled them out of his pocket. However, when he tried to put the key in, the door swooshed open a bit. Minho had left it open. 

He opened the door a bit more. "Minho?" he asked as he took a step inside of the dark apartment. All he got was a meow and a headbutt in the leg as Soonie walked up to him, purring affectionately. Jisung smiled and looked down at the small feline. "Hey, baby." (okok i call my cat 'baby' all the time but is that like weird??) He stooped down to scoop the ginger cat up in his arms. "Where's your dad, huh?" he murmured, ticking his fluffy tummy. Soonie  chirped in response, flipping onto her stomach and writhing to get out of Jisung's arms. Jisung oblidged, then followed Soonie towards the kitchen.