2

Mom then signaled for you to go stand next to her in the picture. You patted your dress and fixed your hair a little and went up and stood next to her. "What's your daughter's name?!?!" A cameraman yelled. "Beautiful!!" You looked over and saw Johnny doing his photos, too. He saw you looking at him again and smiled this time. You took a deep breath knowing how nervous you were getting and looked away.

After you and your mom's photos, a cameraman came up to you both. "Oh, sure!" Mom smirked. She turned to you. "Honey, Johnny wanted to know if you would like to do photos with him" your eyes widened. "What?!" "Yeah, isn't that exciting?" She smiled. "Mom, I don't know!" "I thought you had a mega crush on him!" She said.

"It's not that, I'm just nervous!" You told her. "It'll be alright, he's really nice!" She said. "Okay then.." you sighed. She held your hand and walked you over to him. He was wearing a beige jacket, dark shirt, tannish pants, and slides.

 He was wearing a beige jacket, dark shirt, tannish pants, and slides

                               This.

You took a deep breath once he turned and saw you. He looked at your dress, hair, and your beauty in general. He looked surprised to see how beautiful of a person you were. "Hi, Johnny!" Mom smiled. "Yvette, hey!" He also smiled. "I wanted to introduce my daughter to you" she stood you in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Johnny!" He extended his hand. I know. "Hi, I'm Y/n" you shook his hand while smiling. He realized how young you looked. "If you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" He asked. "I'm 17, how about you?" His eyes widened a little. You were 17 and he found you hella attractive. "25.." he replied. Your eyes also widened a little. You didn't know his age, but you knew his name. You thought he'd be like 19 or 20.

Your mom was 37 and she had you at 20. "Yvette!! You're needed!!" Someone yelled. "Oh- I'll be right back, you two can hangout and get to know eachother" mom then left. Dammit. "Well, um..I know how often you get this, but..I've always admired you" you told him. He smiled, then laughed a little.

"Well...I'm already admiring you~" he flirted. You felt your heart start pacing. "Oh, jeez, thanks" you smiled. His eyes shifted down to your cleavage, then he looked back at you. "So, um..you got a boyfriend?" He asked. JOHNNY DEPP JUST ASKED ME THAT?!- "N-No, not at all" you replied. "Hm. That's their loss. You're the beautifulest girl I've ever seen" your heart dropped. Oh my God.

"Thanks" you smiled again. "Y/n!!" You turned around and saw your mom waving for you to go over to her. "Ah, I'll see you whenever" you said before walking away. Oh. My. GOD!!!!!!!!